The Savior Part Two

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

I walk in the mall for shopping right now. It’s been a while since I have time to myself. So I decide to take the time in our packed schedule to hang around in the mall. As a SNSD member, it’s hard for us to get a free time so I will use this chance wisely. I put all my disguises with me like glasses, caps, and no make-up in face. I just want to enjoy shopping as a normal girl.

 

“Unnie.” Someone shouted me.

“Luna, you finally come. I have waited for you for fifteen minutes.” I said.

“Mianhe, Unnie. I have to finish my schedule first so I can come here.”

“I know and I understand it. Anyway, where should we do first? Shopping or eating?”

 

I decided to ask Luna to come with me since I can’t ask Krystal, Seohyun, or Victoria Unnie to accompany me because they have a date for today. I am pretty close with Luna too since I often hang out in F(X) dorm this lately. So I think it will be great to have some fun with her too since she’s also an easy going person.

 

“Let’s eat first Unnie! I am so hungry and I want to eat some western food.”

“Aigoo! You sound like Krystal just now.” I said.

“Yeah, Krystal and Amber Unnie taught me about it. Since then, I love western food so much.”

“Fine, fine. So what do you want to eat?”

“Chicken Steak with Mayonaise Sauce and ice cappucino.”

“Order me the same thing too.”

 

We eat and then we hang out in some clothes store to find some latest fashion clothes. We also go to the accessories shop to find some sunglasses, hat, and fake jewelries too. We also went to bakery to buy some bread to our band’s mate.

 

“Don’t you think you buy too many, Unnie?” Luna asked me since I buy two big boxes of doughnut with me.

“Ah you still don’t know SNSD too well, Luna. They have a big appetite so this means nothing to them.” I explained.

“Really? I never knew it before. My mistake.” She said.

“Don’t worry, Luna! No one knows about it too. Anyway, let’s go to find something else again. I want to buy something to my mom.”

“Your mom, Unnie?”

“Yes, I will come to visit her tomorrow since this week we will have three days of free time.” I look at some clothes in one store.

“Ah…”

“But don’t tell anyone about it since I will keep that as a secret.”

“Okay.”

 

It almost seven pm right now and we have walk in this mall for about six hours. Six hours ago, we have nothing in our hand but now we have about fifteen shopping bags in our hand. We have shop till we… not drop because we still have money left in our wallet.

 

“Let’s go to find…” Luna’s words are interrupted by her own phone call.

 

She takes the call. I don’t want like to be a spy that hear what she talks about so I just get busy by myself by searching for a phone case that place right beside me. I look at the case. It sounds so cute.

 

“There’re a couple cases too, miss, if you want to match it with your boyfriend.” The seller told me.

“I don’t think so because he’s not interested in something like this.” I made an excuse.

 

I look at it anyway. Yeah, the seller is right. This couple cases are quietly cute. I really want to buy one piece of it but I don’t know who I should give the other piece for? Donghae Oppa? Suddenly he pops on my mind. I know I love him but we are not a couple so why I have to give this to him. I don’t have any reason for doing it. Oh God! What has happened to me? I feel like I am an idiot right now.

 

“So you will buy that one, miss?” The seller points at the couple cases that I held.

“I…”

 

I think I will just keep the other case for myself until I finally find my boyfriend.

 

“I will buy these cases. How much is it?”

“Free for you, miss.”

“Free?”

“Yes, this is the case.”

“Thank you so much, Ahjumma. I don’t think I should get this for free.”

“Then you can pay me back by sign this CD to my daughter. She really likes you, SNSD YURI.”

“How do you know that I am SNSD Yuri?”

“Well, you’re so famous. SNSD is so famous so it’s easy to know you but don’t worry looks like people in this mall don’t know you.”

“Thank you, Ahjumma. Here is the sign CD for your daughter. I hope she will keep supporting us.” I said.

“She will for sure. Here’s your case.”

 

I take that case and back to Luna. It seems like she hasn’t finished talking yet.

 

 “Unnie, Seohyun Unnie wants to talk to you.” She gives me her phone.

 

I take it and answer the call.

 

“Yes, Hyunnie.”

“Unnie,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter