I Can’t Believe This Feeling Is True

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, let’s go back to the training room!” Siwon asked Yuri, who still sits in the sofa alone.

“I don’t think I am in a mood. I will just go outside to find a food to eat.” Yuri said.

“Ah yes, we haven’t eat dinner. Should we eat together?” Siwon suggested.

“Okay. But I will tell my member first.”

“I will tell my members too. Anyway, from the restaurant, we will head directly to our dorm without back to this building, right?” Siwon asked her.

“Yes, of course.” She said.

“Okay but I don’t think you need to tell them because I will be the one that tell them.”

 

Siwon calls Leeteuk immediately.

 

“Hyung I will take Yuri home first since she feels sick but tell her members not to be worry because she’s fine. She’s just need to take a rest.” Siwon said.

“Is she really okay right now?”

“Yes, she is. She just needs to take a rest.”

“Okay, okay. You better take her home now. I will tell the others about it.”

“Okay. Bye.”

“Bye.”

 

They hang up the phone. Siwon walks to his car where Yuri has waited for him.

 

“Have you told them about it?” Yuri asked as Siwon started the engine.

“Yes, I have. So where should we go now?”

“I really want to eat Ssamgyupsal tonight.” Yuri gave suggestion.

“Sure, let’s eat it!”

 

Yuri POV

After eat, Siwon drops me back to the dorm. I am so tired today. There are so many things that have happened today. From the happiness, funniest, and of course sadness, all that things happen today. The happiness because Kyuhyun and Seohyun along with Jonghyun and Krystal, they finally end up together. The funniest because we were all try to sneak out from outside to hear the confession behind the door. The sadness because I have to cried with the pain that I have in my heart. I am still can feel the pain in my heart.

 

I open the door and it seems no one is in there. I take a step into the dorm and walk to my room.

 

Gee gee baby baby…

 

I open my iphone and I see that I get a text message from Siwon Oppa.

 

From: Siwon Oppa

They go to KTV and they won’t comeback until midnight so you better sleep first. Good night. Have a nice dream…

 

Sigh! I know all SM family love KTV so much. They won’t miss a single free time that they have to spend it in KTV. I am immediately text back to Siwon Oppa.

 

To: Siwon Oppa

Neh, thanks to your information Oppa. I won’t wait for them. Just like you said, I’ll go to sleep. Good night too, Oppa. Have a nice dream…

 

I put my phone back to my bag and then I put it on the bed. I stretch out my neck. I feel a pain in my neck because of the decoration that I did earlier today. Ah, my arms hurt too. This time it’s probably because I have to bring two big plastic bags. Gosh, I don’t know if I still can practice dance tomorrow.

 

Gee gee gee gee baby baby…

 

I heard my phone is ringing again. I look at it. I get another text message and this time is for my manager.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter