A Reason For The Tears

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YURI POV

I’m in the living room right now. I’m waiting for each of my members to come. I have told them that I want to say something important. That thing is about Donghae Oppa. Victoria Unnie suggested me to say it as soon as possible, so I think tonight is the right time. Besides, I want to say it so I can release it from my mind.

 

It’s need about ten minutes for them to finally complete. Well, not complete actually. It left maknae. But it’s not a big deal since maknae will know about this more detail than everything that I will talk with them. So I just get started when I find out that all of them already sit in the sofa.

 

“So I will not explain everything. I just want to say it short and clear.”

 

I clear my throat. I take a deep breath. Truly, it’s hard for me to say this but I can’t just make it become a bigger problem in the future so I need to say it now.

 

“Fany and Yoona came to me yesterday and said that they want me to help them to become closer to Donghae Oppa so I agree with it.”

 

They both look at each other. I can see the anger in their face. But I don’t care so I keep continue to say what I want to say.

 

“But here is the problem. I can’t help both of you without telling other members.”

“Why?” Fany is staring at me.

“Because I feel like I’m a backstabbers if I do it.”

“So, what do you mean?”

“I want you to have a clear and fair competition.”

“Clear? Fair? What do you mean?” Taeyeon stands up and glares at me. I already know that she will mad at me so I already prepare those words that I want to say if she is mad.

“They both like Donghae Oppa so I don’t want them to hate each other because of that. So I want them to do the competition clear and fair.”

 

“Mwo?” Taeyeon yelled. I can see that she is angry now. She glares at me, Fany, and Yoona. I think she is still waiting for more explanation but I can’t tell since the one that should explain this is Fany and Yoona, not me. So I turn back my attention Fany and Yoona again.

 

“So, what will you do to make it clear and fair?” Fany asked me.

“I will set up a date with Donghae Oppa to both of you and after it’s all up to you. Ah, I will also tell you about Donghae Oppa. From his hobbies, his favorite things, and his fear, I’ll tell them all to both of you. So don’t worry. I will make it clear and fair. But just remember one thing. I don’t want you to hurt him and force him to choose one of you since it’s all about love and you can’t force someone to love you, right? So just let him to make his decision. If he likes one of you then the other one should be give up of him, araso?” I explain it.

 

They both nod. So I guess they get it. Ah, it’s a big relieve to know that they agree with my decision. I can help but smile to them. I then walk away from the living room with a cool style but inside I feel hurt. Yes, I don’t know why but I feel like I want to cry. My tears fill my eyes but I just can’t drop it.  Yes, I have to hold it. But my heart can’t stop to cry. My heart is keep thumping faster and faster.  I take a deep breath and I close my eyes. I suddenly think about him. Yes, it’s him, Donghae Oppa. I remember our moments and I remember how sweet and cool he is. Ah, wake up Kwon Yuri. What are you thinking about? He is just your friend. Stop thinking about him! He is just your best friend, why do keep thinking about him as he is your… No annie. He’s just my best friend. Yes, he is.

 

But speaking about him, something crosses my mind. Is he really jealous of me like what Jonghyun said before? It can’t be true. But I need t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter