Stupid Jonghyun

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun POV

It is a very awkward situation now. She falls down into the top on me while I am lying on the floor. Our faces are only twenty centimeters apart. Her face is really close to me. I can see that see has a pair of beautiful eyes that I didn’t notice before. I can feel her soft hand touch mine. To see it closely like this, I must to admit that she is so beautiful.

 

No, no, wait! What did I say? Did I say that she is beautiful? Okay, maybe she is beautiful but not with her manner.

 

We still in this position for the next minute until someone open the door. That someone is Victoria Noona.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Victoria Noona shouted and her voice sounds like a thunder. And that make everyone come to the room.

“Ah it’s a great job to lock them in a same room.” Kim Hyun Joong sunbae smiled to us.

“Yes, I think they become closer now. So let’s lock them for a night to see what will happen tomorrow.” Sulli suggested her crazy idea.

“I think it’s a great idea, Unnie.” Amber agreed with Sulli.

“But…”

“Come on, Victoria! It will be fun.”

“But…”

“Unnie, just this one time, please?” Amber begged her.

“Okay, fine. Let’s do it!”

 

Victoria Noona closes the door and she locks us in the same room again. But will she lock us till tomorrow morning? Gosh! I will be crazy if I have to sleep in the same room with her.

 

 “Yah, why don’t you catch me earlier so I will not fall down like this?” She said.

“I have caught you but you’re so heavy so in the end we fall down like this.” I made an excuse.

“You’re a man, right? You should be tough enough to carry a girl.”

“If she’s my girl, I will carry her even though she is heavy.” I said.

 

She is still on the top of me. Yes, we a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter