It can't be a jealousy, right?

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri POV

I walk follow her to the second floor of the canteen. We all gather in the VIP room, this room is where Mr. Lee Soo Man si eats if he is in the canteen. Not everyone can step to this room so I don’t how Victoria Unnie can do it.

 

“I don’t know what’s really going on this lately. There’re seems like a lot of problem have come to me. Fine, I don’t want to talk too much. Let’s just to the point! Jonghyun, Krystal, come here.” Unnie pointed at Jonghyun, who is standing right beside me. He can’t say no. I mean no one can say ‘no’ to Unnie because she is so scary when she mad. Sigh! The story that Kyuhyun Oppa have told me that he being kicked by Victoria Unnie splash on my mind. Jonghyun knows it too because we both heard it together, and Changmin Oppa saw it by himself. Krystal also comes to Unnie’s front. I know exactly that this two will be judged like this as soon as possible.

 

“Both of you just make me crazy this lately. I really don’t know why both of you being childish this lately. Fighting over and over again in anywhere you meet. I never see both of you never argue. You guys even argue on a simple thing like language and food. Yah, you are not a child anymore, okay? Just act like a mature man and woman okay?”

“But Unnie, I’m still underage, right?”

“Maybe. But age only a number. You always said that you don’t want to be like your sister who is still so childish in her mature age, don’t you?”

“Neh, but I can reject the fact that I am still young too right.”

“Don’t make any other excuse, Jung! Just listen to your leader and learn to be a woman, not a childish girl.”

 

Krystal shuts right the way. She moves her face to the opposite sides.  I think she must be so afraid after heard what Unnie said to her. I can see she wipes out her tears. I know Unnie was not try to scare her but she just want her to be more mature  and faced her problem not with this childish action like a non stop fighting.

 

“You, Jonghyun.” Victoria Unnie turned to Jonghyun. God, I guess Jonghyun will be very upset too after hears what Unnie will say.

“Yeah, Noona.”

“You are the oldest one, you should act like one.”

“But she started it first, noona.”

“I know but as a man, you should not respond to any words that she said with anger. You just need to tell her in a good way.”

“But noona, didn’t you see it by yourself the way that she treated you?”

“I know but she’s my member, Kim Jonghyun, and I am the leader, so I must be the one who handle her, okay?”

“Fine. But…”

“NO BUT, KIM JONGHYUN.”

 

Wow, Victoria Unnie finally exploded her anger. I’ve wondering when that would come out but then it just take five minutes of the normal conversation before she finally released it. I just know that Jonghyun can’t run away from this scene. Ok stop laughing, Kwon Yuri, your turn will come anytime soon.

 

“Both of you, look at me.”

 

I can see Krystal wipes her tears secretly and turns back her face to face Victoria Unnie. Jonghyun holds her anger too so he can’t brave enough to face Victoria Unnie.

 

“I don’t know how to solve this. I always fail to stop both of you from fighting, so I always need Yuri to help me. So I want this all to end soon so I won’t bother her anymore. Besides, I think it’s good for both of you too. Now, let’s say sorry to each other.”

 

They look at each other. They eyes go bigger than their normal one. I think they don’t want to say ‘sorry’ to each other because of their pride. But pride and Unnie? Compare that, I think I just will choose Victoria Unnie and I guess they have the same thought as me.

 

“Mianhanika, Kim Jong Hyun si.”

“Mianhanika, Krystal si.”

 

Even though they didn’t want to, they finally did it too. And Victoria Unnie smiled. Bet me, she must be satisfied about her action just know even she knows that this fight will not end soon. Then she called maknae and Kyuhyun Oppa to her front. I bet Unnie will talk about their fake relationship and of course about that kiss.

 

“Both of you, come here!” She pointed at Kyuhyun and Seohyun. They both come to Unnie’s front like Krystal dan Jonghyun did before. They both seem so nervous. I can tell from their faces that they really want to avoid this but bet me no one can do that, and that’s including me.

 

“I know that you’re relationship is a fake one and the rule for a fake relationship is no kiss, no hug, and no hold hand, an exception do to that in front of someone you like, but there was no sign of her that night. Just admit it to me, do you have fall in love with each other or did you do that because you want to make me a scandal?”

 

They look at each. They must be wondering how Victoria Unnie knows about this. Not only that, they must be wondering how to answer her question too. I am not worry about Kyuhyun Oppa since he used to that but Maknae? I am so worry about her since this is the first time she sees Victoria Unnie mad like this.

 

“Why don’t you answer me?”

“I want but I don’t know how to say it to you because it just happened like that.” Kyuhyun Oppa finally said something after a long silent.

“You can tell me that this is your true feeling or this is just a trick.” She said.

 

No one between both of them try to answer the question. I think they are afraid enough to answer it. Yeah, Victoria Unnie looks so scary if she mad. I wonder if she learnt it from Taeyeon because they both have the same words and the same expressions when they mad. But for me, Victoria Unnie is much better because she said it not with an emotional tone but just with the normal tone. But again for me, both of them make me so afraid.

 

“Ok, no one want to answer me, then? Fine, Cho Kyuhyun, I just want to tell you that you can’t play Seohyun’s heart. You are not that damn playboy right? If you really like her, then you should tell her and make this relationship become real, not the fake one. If you don’t like her, just tell her right the way so she can continue to find her love of live.”

 

Wow, I know Unnie is a wise girl, but I never knew that she can be really impressive like this. Wow, she really has made me amazed with her words.

 

“You, Seohyunnie. I tell you as someone older than you that you should not be ‘easy’ as a girl. You need to show to others that you are a strong woman, so man will not play on your pure and innocent feeling. Last words to you, Seohyunnie, if you really like someone, you should fight for him no matter what happened, if you don’t do that, I’m afraid that man will find another girl besides you. My conclusion is you should be aggressive. Just think about your effort and think about the result in the last. Do you get it, Seohyunnie?”

 

Wow, Unnie is truly impressive today. She is much wiser than usual. Guess what? I think she must be really love Seohyunnie because she will never tell her wise words besides us, her best friends, her family, and of course her members.

 

“Neh, araso, Unnie. Thanks for your advice. I will always remember it.”

“Good, now four of you can go outside. Now, I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter