He takes away my heart till nothing left with it

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Victoria POV

I don’t understand what have happened just know. I just can’t believe Jonghyun can punch just like that. Oh God! I am so afraid that it will be a huge scandal around SM Building. The scariest thing is Mr. Lee Soo Man si. Oh God! I can’t even concentrate to this shooting.

 

“Unnie, 你还好吗 (are you okay)?” Amber asked me in Mandarin.

 

Yeah both of us are from mainland China, so we used to communicate with Mandarin until now.

 

“我是没事… (I am okay)”

“真 (Really)?”

“当然 (of course)”

 

I end the conversation and start to get back to the KBS Star Golden Bell Show that we are shooting right now.

 

“Break!”

 

Ah, I am so glad that it finally a break to us. I take my phone from my bag, and then I walk into an empty dressing room. I don’t know whose dressing room is this but still it is empty so I take that chance to call someone.

 

“Yah, why are you so late to answer my phone call?” I shouted to Changmin Oppa.

“Miane, noona. It’s so hard to find a private place to answer the call. Anyway, why do you call me Noona?” He asked me. Aish, this kid, he doesn’t know about Jonghyun’s fighting problem.

“Yah, you don’t know that Jonghyun just made a big mistake earlier today.” I said.

“What kind of mistake that he made Noona?”

“It’s a really big mistake that will ruin up his career.”

“Did it really a serious mistake, Noona?”

“So serious, Changmin si. He punched Minho si, , because the unknown reason.”

“The unknown reason?”

 

This little kid, why is he so bad on understanding my words? I really need to tell him the beginning to the last one, in conclusion the whole story, to make him understand. Aish, I always know that he’s this type kind of guy. I just need to tell him so I will not waste my time like this.

 

“I truly wish that Mr. Lee Soo Man will not know anything about this.”

“Yeah, I hope too.”

“Anyway let me try to ask him the reason of that punch, okay? Then I’ll tell you.”

“Neh, call me back when you already know it, okay?”

“Fine.”

 

I hang up the phone and I am so glad that finally I will have the reason of that fight. I really have to solve this problem as soon as possible.

 

Lachata song play

 

Ah, my phone is ringing. I take it from my pocket then I see that a text message just comes. It turns out to be Onew, who texted me.

 

From: Onew

Message:

Noona, Leeteuk Hyung and Taeyeon Noona decided to have a leader meeting at 9 pm tonight. Can you come, noona?

 

A leader meeting? Ah we have that couple times before too. Yah, if we have a problem or a scandal among us, then we will talk about the solution. All of the leaders responsible to the members’ problem and scandal, so I think it is so useful if we do that. I mean at least we know what to do in the end. Like the scandal about Taeyeon si and Leeteuk Sunbaenim, after we talked about it, we knew how to react about it. Yeah, at least we will have the same reaction if we were asked by other people about it.

 

Ah, I think they will talk about Jonghyun, Minho, and Krystal scandal earlier today, so I guess I need to come. So I texted back to Onew and I said that I will come.

 

“Oppa, can we talk in a private place?” I heard a girl voice from outside of the dressing room.

“Neh, what will we talk about Gyuri si?”

 

I heard another voice, and it turned out to be man’s voice. This voice… I don’t know but it seems so familiar. The girl voice too. Hmm… I think they must be an idol. Ah idol this day, why can they just concentrate on their job besides their love life? Besides doing this in a big TV Studio like this, you will caught by the camera so fast. Remember, there are CCTV in every corner.

 

“About us.” She said in a ‘y’ tone. Not that y really.

 

I hide myself in under a dressing table after I feel that they will come to this room. I see the girl face. I think I am right. She is Park Gyuri, KARA Leader. But with who? I don’t know why I have a bad feeling about this. Can this guy be…

 

“Hyun Joong Oppa.”  She kissed him right in front of my eyes.

 

I just close my eyes automatically. I feel like my sunny day suddenly strikes out by a sudden rain, a really heavy rain. Gosh! My heart is hurt so much. I can feel like I can stop breathing right the way. My tears keep falling from my eyes. I try to hold it but it useless. The tears keep falling again and again.

 

Noona neomu yeoppo…

 

It’s my phone ringing. I grab it. I realize that they may be trying to find the source of the sound. So I just stand out from my hiding place. But before I did that, I wipe out my tears so they won’t know that I have cried before.

 

“Miane to interrupt.”

 

Kim Hyun Joong looks so surprised to see me on that place. His eyes become bigger. He even tries to let go off Gyuri’s hand that holds him so tight. But for me, he still enjoyed that scene. I don’t know why but I keep insisting myself to ask for his explanation even though we have no relationship besides roommate.

 

“What do you think you do in my private place, Victoria?” Gyuri asked me with her mean tone. I just know that she is like this but I don’t believe it after I see it by myself.

“I am so sorry. I don’t know if this is your private place, Sunbae.” Yeah, I called her Sunbae since she debuted earlier than me.

“Did you see it all?” He asked me.

 

I don’t dare to look at them and I don’t dare to answer it t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter