Ladies Night

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri walks into the dance practice room. She’s been there this whole day. She just needs a place to calm herself down. Then she sees her Unnie comes right the way to her place.

 

“Hey, I try to find you but I can’t found you, but thanks God that I finally found you.” Victoria said.

 

She’s just smiling.

 

“Are you okay, Yuri ah?” Victoria Unnie comes closer to her. She sits beside her.

 

“Neh, konchana Unnie ah. I just a little bit tired because I don’t have a time to myself because of my tight schedule.” She lied.

“Then let’s take a break tonight. Krystal, Seohyun, and I want to hang out in this dance practice room tonight. Do you want to join us?”

“Seohyunnie?”

“Yes, SNSD maknae Seo Joohyun will join us tonight. So do you want to join us too? Don’t worry it won’t take too long. We just probably will eat and talk.”

“It sounds fun. Of course I will join you girls.”

“They probably will come in about ten minutes. So just wait for it!”

 

Yuri POV

I decided to join them. I think it will be better to hang out with them and let me be alone all myself this night because all I will do is just thinking about the whole thing between me and Donghae Oppa. I talk something fun with Victoria Unnie. We talk about girls stuffs like cosmetic, fashion, and latest trend. It just makes me at least stay away from all my problems for a while.

 

“Hey, I am coming, Unnie!” Krystal shouted.

“Yes, we bring a lot of food.” Seohyun said.

 

They enter the room and they seem so surprise to see me in there. I wave to them and smile.

 

“Hey, I will join you three tonight. Is it okay with you?”

“Of course.” They smile.

“Okay, let’s put the food in the floor and then we can start to talk and eat. I am so starving right now.”

“Kaja, kaja.”

 

They put the food in the floor. I also join them to put it in the floor. Wow, they actually bring so many foods for the original three people.

 

“Are these too many for three of you?” I asked them.

“Nope, because Yeeun Unnie will join us too.” Krystal answered me.

“Ah Yeeun? But I thought she’s in US right now.”

“Nope, she’s in Seoul nowadays but she will go back to US soon.” Victoria Unnie explained to me.

“Well, then it’s okay for five of us.”

 

I place another food in the floor then suddenly Yeeun enters the room.

 

“Annyong! I am sorry that I am late.”

“Don’t worry Unnie, you’re still not late because we don’t even start it yet.”

“Okay then. Eh hi, Yuri.” She said while she’s sitting beside Krystal.

“Oh Hi, Yeeun. It’s been a long time since the last time I saw you.” She said.

“Yeah, that’s quite right. Anyway, can we begin to eat? I am so starving right now.” I said.

“Sure, let’s go. I am also starving right now.”

 

I start to eat gulbokgi first then I eat Jjangmyun. We all talk and laugh so hard. It truly makes me forget my problem for a while.

 

“I wonder if we can stay away from our problem just by laughing like this.” Krystal said.


“Yeah, I hope so but I don’t think we can since we have to go back to reality after this.” Seohyun said and they all nod.

 

We all remain in silent. She’s actually right. We have to go back to reality and face our problem after this.

 

“Anyway, congratulation for you and Kyuhyun Oppa! I hope you both will happy together.” Seohyun continued her words.

“But we are not together.” Krystal laughs.

“I heard that both of you walking around SM these past few days like a couple.” Seohyun seems confused. I can understand why since she doesn’t know that Kyuhyun Oppa and Krystal just acted for make Jonghyun jealous.

“No, we are actually just close.” She explained to Seohyunnie.

“Just close?” She still can’t get it.

“Let me explain to you, Seohyunnie. They both just acted to make Jonghyun jealous and there’s nothing against you.” I said.

“Jjinjak???” She shouted so excitedly.

“Looks like your jealousy suddenly disappears, right, Hyunnie?” I asked.

“I was not jealous, Unnie.”

“Just admit it in front of them that you’re really like him. If not, then why did you let him kiss you that night?” I add a witness so she can resist it.

“Jjinjak? Unnie, why don’t you tell me about it? Aish, if I knew it since the beginning then I will not let Oppa to make that stupid decision.” Krystal feels ashamed about herself. She made a wrong decision back that time.

“What do you mean by it, Krystal?” Seohyun can’t get it. Yes, no one can get it besides me and Krystal since just two of us, Yesung Oppa, and Sunny that know about this. But I am pretty sure that Jonghyun and Changmin Oppa have known about this too since they’re pretty close to each other.

“I mean…”

“Krystal, stops it! He told us not to everyone about it especially Seohyunnie, right?”

“I know Unnie but she must to know about this.”

“Araso, Krys. But let him tell her not us.”

“Yah Unnie.”

 

We keep arguing about that. I insist that both of us can’t tell maknae about this since it’s their private love life. We should just back off their problem.

 

“Stop it!” Victoria Unnie shouted to make both of us stop arguing.

“Yeah seriously, I don’t get it. Can anyone explain it to us?” Yeeun asked too.

 

Well it seems that I have got no choice. So I decide to give permission to Krystal to tell this story.

 

“You can tell them Krystal. I give you the permission.”

 

Krystal starts to talk about it. I sigh. I hope that Kyuhyun Oppa won’t mad at us if he found out about this.

 

“So about that, huh? I knew it already, right?” Victoria Unnie said. I glare at Krystal. I don’t know if Unnie knows about this.

“Now I am the one that need explanation Krystal.” I said to Krystal.

“I know, Unnie. Calm down, Oppa is the one who tell Victoria Unnie.”

“Ok, ok, don’t argue about this anymore. At least, all of us know about it in the end, right?” Yeeun calmed us.

“So, you both just dating to make Jonghyun Oppa jealous right?” Seohyun said.

“Yupz, it’s right Unnie. Mianhe if I make you suffer these past few days because of what I have done.”

“It’s okay, Krystal. At least, like Yeeun Unnie, said in the end I know the truth.” Seohyun can’t help but smile.

“Why are you smiling like an idiot, maknae?” I said when I saw her like that.

“What? Why can I smile, Unnie?” She said.

“Well, you can do it but it just you smile too brightly after you heard Krystal’s story.” I said.

 

It is too obvious that she really likes him. No, probably loves him so much.

 

“I think you know it too, right, Unnie?”

 

Okay, I admit it I know it. She told me before that she liked him but then she said she will try to forget about him. Hmm… it looks like that she can’t forget about him easily. She just backs to her normal feeling. Sigh! I wonder what kind of reaction she will show if she knows that Kyuhyun Oppa broke up with her not because of that but because of her career, SNSD future, and of course Super Junior future too. Sigh! I am in a doubt of myself. Should I tell her or shouldn’t I?

 

“Actually he didn’t end up your relationship because of that thing, Hyunnie. It is because of the chairman.”

 

I finally say the truth in the end. I can’t stand on it anymore. I take a deep breath then I start to tell her.

 

“He just has to gives up about you because Mr. Chairman doesn’t like it. He said that Kyuhyun Oppa just interrupted the goguma couple. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter