A Fake Date with Kim Hyun Joong

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria POV

It was a nightmare last night. How come all my members let me sleep in the same room and in the same bed with a man? And that man is Kim Hyun Joong. That’s great, right? Sound silly to me. But since I can’t sleep in the sofa and none of them allowed me to sleep in their room, so I didn’t have any choice.

“Unnie, good morning!” Luna waved at me and smiled as she saw me walk to the dining room.

“Good morning, Luna.”

“Unnie please eat your breakfast quickly.”

“Mwo? Why do I have to do it?” I surprised.

“I want you to help me buy some dorm stuff.” Luna said.

“Help you? Yes, I’ll do it. But who will accompany me? You girls will not let me buy all the stuff alone, right?”

 

Yes, I need someone to go with me. There’s no way that I can hold on all the stuff by myself.

 

“Kim Hyun Joong Oppa will accompany you.”

“Mwo? No! I don’t want him to do it.”

“Why? It’s better to have a man accompany you better than a girl.”

 

She was right. It’s better to have a man accompany you since he can help you to take all of your heavy stuff. But with him? No way.

 

“I will go shopping by myself.”

“No, Unnie. You need someone to accompany you.”

“Yes, they are right. I will accompany you.” Kim Hyun Joong suddenly appeared. He stands next to me.

“No, you won’t.”

“Why?” He asked me.

“I just don’t want you to come with me.”

“Stupid. Okay, let me tell you something. Don’t be so childish, okay?”

“Whatever.”

“Don’t worry girls. I will accompany her even though she doesn’t want too.”

 

He suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me out of the dorm. I struggle to let my hand off but I can’t. He’s too strong. So I just let by myself to go with him. Geez!

 

“Let’s go to eat breakfast first!”

“No, why?” I asked him.

“You haven’t eaten your breakfast, right?” He asked me with a smile on his face.

“No, I don’t.”

“Let’s go then!”

 

He pulls again. But a second later, he turns away and looks at me. Then he suddenly grabs out a hat and spectacles. He puts that stuff on me. I just stand and watch him doing it on me. But then he does something that makes me frozen up. He takes his handkerchief from his pocket and then he walks my back. He started to comb my hair and tied it up with his handkerchief. Oh My God! He’s such a gentleman. I can feel that he really do it with all his heart.

 

He does the same thing to himself too. He wears glasses and put on the caps. Then after that he grabs my hand and we walk out from the apartment building. I’m still frozen up. I can’t even say a word. What is going on here? Geez! He really melts my heart. Oh My God! I think I need to calm down. I have to wake up. So I try to let go off my hand but I can’t. He’s too strong. So like before, I ended up holding his hand.

 

“Can we let go off the hand?”

“No. We will act as a couple today.”

“Mwo? Are you crazy? What if the reporters find out?”

“Well, they won’t since we are under disguise right?” He winked at me.

 

What? Is he crazy or what? Why did he have to wink at me? And why did he say that we will be a cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter