Meet Wonder Girls Yeeun

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri POV

I’m on my way to the SM Building right now. It’s already 9 pm and I almost late for our appointment.  But I almost get there so I think I will not be that late.

 

“You finally arrive, huh?” Victoria Unnie asked me when we met on the parking lot.

“Yes, how about you Unnie?”

“I just came too.”

“You’re always late, Unnie.” I said.

“Yeah, but you don’t Yuri.”

“I just finished shooting Music Bank.”

 

I see someone standing beside her and it turns out to be Krystal. But what did she do in here?

“Annyonhaseyo, Unnie.” She bowed to me

“Ah, Krystal si. What do you do in here?” I bowed back too.

“I asked her to come here because no one left on the dorm and she doesn’t want to be alone on the dorm.” Victoria Unnie explained it to me.

“Oh. It’s great to have another girl in our meeting.” I smiled.

“Anyway, Yuri, can you take me home tonight?”

“Of course Unnie. Let’s go then!”

 

We run to the dance practice room. It took about five minutes until we arrive in there.

“I’m so tired.” I said, while controlling my breath.

“Yeah, me too.” She does the same thing too.

 

We open the practice room’s door. I see that everyone has come.  No wait, I can’t see Jonghyun. Where is he now? He never late before so it’s weird.

 

“Miane. I just came back from KBS.” I sit beside Kyuhyun Oppa.

“Me too. I shooted Star King so I’m late.” Victoria Unnie sits beside me.

 

I saw someone that caught on my eyes at the moment I sat on the floor. I never knew that we have a guest for tonight’s appointment. Pretty weird, huh?

 

“Who is she, Unnie?” I whispered to Victoria Unnie. I think she must know something about this.

“I don’t know too, Yuri. I think I saw her somewhere but I don’t remember when and where.” Victoria Unnie whispered back to me.

 

I looked back at that girl. She smiled to me. I smiled back at her too. To look at her face clearly, I can see that she’s pretty. Victoria Unnie is right. Her face is so familiar. I think I’ve seen it somewhere but like she said it too, I can’t remember where and when.

 

“I think…”

 

I look at her once again. I try to remember who she is. Ah… she’s a famous person too. I think she’s an idol too. But… OH MY GOD! I remember it. She is…

 

“Annyonghaseyo, Ye Eun si.” I stood up and bowed 90 degree to them.

 

Yes, I remembered it. She is Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun si.

 

“Ah, annyonghaseyo Yuri si. You finally know that it’s me, right?”

“Neh, sorry. I just didn’t meet you since a long time ago so I can’t recognize your face.”

“It’s okay. I know that we haven’t met since a long time ago so I can’t recognize you.”

“Ah, it’s okay.”

 

“Oh annyonghaseyo, sunbaenim.” Victoria and Krystal also did the same thing that I did before.

 “Oh annyonghaseyo, Victoria si, Krystal si.” She said and bowed to her too.

“We’re sorry, sunbaenim. We didn’t recognize you too.” Victoria Unnie said. Krystal nodded.

“It’s okay.”

 

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

 

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

 

My iphone is ringing now. I bet that’s it from Yoong. And I’m right. It’s from her.

 

“Excuse me, I’ll answer a phone call.” I said as I excuse myself.

 

I go to outside the room. I think I can speak more comfortable in it.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo, Unnie.”

“What’s wrong, Yoong?” I asked her.

“Nothing. It’s just Donghae Oppa looked a little bit disappointed when he knew that the one who came to the date is me.”

 

Is he disappointed? It can’t be. I know exactly that his ideal type is Yoong so he must be very happy to have a date with her. But why do I get worry after I heard that? Should I call him to ask if he’s fine or not? But I can’t ruin out their dat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter