Jessica shocking confession

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal POV

“Okay, that’s all for today. We will start to practice again after lunch.” Victoria Unnie shouted.

 

Thanks God! I am so tired after practicing the same movement for about two hours. I sit beside Luna.

 

“Here. You’re exhausted, right?” Luna gives me a bottle of mineral water. I drink it till nothing left in it. I suddenly realize that she’s thirsty too. It makes me guilty so I asked her if she wants another bottle.

“Yeah, I am pretty exhausted right now. But you don’t need to buy it because I will buy it by myself.”

“No, I will buy it for you because I am the one who drank it all from your bottle.” I stand up and go from that room.

“I will accompany you then.” Luna stands up and follows me.

“Hey, where will you go?” Victoria Unnie shouted to us.

“We will go to a minimarket to buy some mineral waters.” Luna answered Unnie.

“Can you buy three of us something? I am so exhausted right now.” Victoria Unnie said.

“Sure.”

“Okay, but please be quick! We only have fifteen minutes of break.” She shouted on us while we are running our way to the nearest minimarket.

 

Luckily, we are both a great runner so it doesn’t take so long for us to finally arrive at the supermarket. We take what we want to buy then we pay for it.

 

“Are you okay, Krystal?” Luna asked me when we arrive at SM Building.

“Yes, I am. Why do you ask me that thing, Luna?” I said.

“You know, this lately, you become quiet than you used to. I really worry if something happen to you, Krystal.” She said.

“I am okay, Luna. It’s just I am so tired this day and I don’t even have time to myself while I am busy for work and school.” I said the truth. I mean I am not lying anyway but it just I hide something from her.

“Yeah, I know. I have the same problem too. But I think yours is heavier than me.”

“Yeah, I think you know it, right?” Krystal and Luna are best friends. So without telling it right from someone’s mouth, they already can tell it by eyes.

“I think it will be hard if you still thinking about that problem. Just let it go like nothing happens, Krys. Because I think he will do the same thing too.” Luna said.

“I can’t Luna. I don’t know why I keep thinking about that thing too. I mean it’s actually not my problem so you know I usually don’t care if it’s not about me.”

 

We take a sit in front of a dance studio. I think I really need someone to talk too.

 

“Has Victoria Unnie said something about this?” Luna asked me.

“Nope, she didn’t say a word about this. She doesn’t even care, I think. Well, it’s better that way Luna because I don’t want anyone involve in this bad situation.”

“I think she cares. It’s just about time when she finally will ask you about it. Anyway, here’s the most important thing. Has the chairman known about this?”

“Nope. He doesn’t know.”

“Well, how about…Ah annyonghaseyo, Unnie.” Luna suddenly stands up and bows to someone that stands behind me.

 

I turn my face to look at her. Ah, my Unnie, Sica, and Yoona Unnie, are in there.

 

“Ah Unnie, annyonghaseyo.” I do the same thing that Luna did a while ago.

“Krys, what are you doing in here?” Yuri Unnie suddenly showed up from the practice room.

“Ah annyong Unnie.” I hug her.

 

I don’t know why but I feel I am way much better where she is around me. I feel like I have someone to protect me like a big sister. I am just way too happy when I am with her.

 

“Annyong, Krystal!” Seohyun Unnie also popped out.

 

Ah Seohyun unnie, my new best friend. I really miss her too so I hug her without any greeting.

 

“Hey, so what are you doing in here?” Yuri Unnie backed to her first question.

“Ah, we were just back from the minimarket to buy something for our members.” I said.

“Something? Don’t you have a mineral water with you because I am so thirsty and I am pretty lazy to buy some.” Yuri Unnie said.

“Of course I have. Here, take this Unnie.” I quickly give her two bottles for mineral water to her.

“Ah but I only ask for one bottle.” She said.

“I give you two. Don’t worry! We still have a lot of it for our members.”

“Anyway, thanks. I will go to practice first. See you around, Krys.” Yuri Unnie and Seohyun Unnie waved to me and Luna. Then they go bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter