Eyes to Eyes

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kwon Yuri, let’s go home!” Sunny said to me after we finished our schedule.

“You girls go first. I still have a place to go.” I said.

“Where do you to go?” Sunny asked.

“Keep this as a secret, Sunny. But Mr. Lee Soo Man called me and asked me to come to his office this night. He said he has something important to tell me.”

“What? Is something wrong that you do Yuri?” She asked me worriedly.

“I don’t know too. I think I never did something wrong but I am not that sure too. I will meet him to know about it first. But please don’t tell anyone about it.”

“Yes, of course I will. But please promise me that you will tell me about your meeting with uncle.”

“I will, Sunny.”

 

I rush my way to his office after that. I was lying to her that time. I mean yes I want to stay in the building because I will talk to the chairman but the reason behind all of the sudden meeting it’s not because of him who called me to his office but because I am the one who initiative to meet him to talk about Jonghyun and Kyuhyun thing. I promise myself that I will end this problem soon and I know the best solution is talking with Mr. Lee Soo Man.

 

“Come in!” He said as I knocked his office.

 

I take a deep breath before finally enter his office. I see him sitting in his office desk and looks straightly to me. He maybe surprise to hear that I want to meet him tonight. I walk to in front of his office desk and look at him straightly too.

 

“So tell me why do you want to meet Miss Kwon?” He said.

“I want to ask for your help, Mr. Lee.” She can’t think of any other word besides ‘help’. Yeah, she really needs his help. With his help, anything can be solved easily.

“What kind of help is it?”

“I want you to let Kyuhyun Oppa and Seohyun, also Jonghyun and Krystal to be in a relationship.” I said bravely.

 

He looks at me weirdly. He probably thinks that it’s not my problem so why should I get into it. But for me, it’s important. My best friends’ problem is also my problem so I will do anything to solve their problem.

 

“Miss Kwon.” He said after a while. “I don’t mind if you all are having your private life especially love but you should know about the rule, right?”

“I know it but can you change it? I mean they’re really in love with each other.” I said the truth.

“Well, to tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter