Victoria Surprise Birthday Party (Part 2)

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YURI POV

I’m so happy that Victoria Unnie gives the first cake to me. I’m so pleasure that she gives me first. I know that she can give it too Krystal or her best friends, but instead she gives it to me.

 

I want to say thank you to her so I try to find her after she finished cut the cake but I can find her. Instead I meet Super Junior Sunbae. I bowed to them and say hello but they seems surprise to see me in the party. What’s wrong with them?

 

“Annyonghaseyo, Sunbae.”

 

They didn’t answer me so I say it one more time again.

 

“Annyonghaseyo Sunbae.”

“Oh annyonghaseyo.” Heechul Sunbae answered me. Fiuh… they finally answered me.

 

I look at them. They all look weirdly. I don’t know what have happened to them. I really want to ask them, but I hold it since I have an friend that I can ask in there. He is Kyuhyun Oppa. But I can’t hold it. Yes, I’m really curious about this. I think I need to ask them now.

 

“Why are you looking at me like this, Sunbae?”

“No, it’s nothing. But why are you here, Yuri?” Heechul Sunbae asked me back.

“It’s because I was invited to this party.” I answered him. I really don’t know what to answer since this is my best friend’s birthday party so it’s not weird if I come here.

“Yes, we know. But don’t you have something important to do than this one like… dating?” Shindong Oppa asked me too.

 

What? Dating? What did they talk about? Who go to date? Me? With who? I guess they have heard wrong information.

 

“No, I’m not.”

“So who does go to the date?”

“I don’t know. Anyway, what did you talk about, Oppa?”

“No, we just wonder if it’s not you, then it must be someone else.”

“Who?”

“Donghae, he is dating…”

 

Heechul Oppa closed his mouth. He’s truly a big mouth. I don’t know how he knew that we both have a date today but I’m so glad that the one who go out on a date not me but someone else. I smile to them.

 

“Ah, he is dating now.”

 

They look at me weirdly again.

 

“You already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter