My savior, Choi Siwon

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Siwon can only blank after see Yuri rush her away from her like light. He looks so confuse but he tries to get back to reality as he realize that he has another thing to do. He has to get back to SM Building with all the things in his hand. It’s so heavy but for someone with chocolate abs and muscles like him, it’s not a problem at all. He goes to a counter to pay all the drinks and snacks.

 

“Are you Super Junior Choi Siwon?” The cashier asked him.

“Nope. I am pretty much like him, right? But unfortunately I am not an idol. I am just a regular worker in a café.” He acted. It’s not the first time he does it so it’s just come out as natural as he can. People who heard this believe in him right the way. Hey, he’s an actor so it’s not a big deal for him to act.

“Ah, I am sorry, sir. I thought you were him.” That cashier girl said.

“It’s okay. I get used to it because you are not the first person who said that.” I said.

“Ah, that’s why you didn’t look surprise when I said it.” She said.

 

He just smiles. Then he takes two big plastic bags with him and walk away from the store. Now he holds eight big plastic bags with him. He doesn’t mind it all and he rushes his way back to the SM Building but he stops in front of a bakery shop. He sees someone in there.

 

“Yoong?” He called her name.

“Oppa.” Yoona called him back.

“Yoong, are you okay?” He looks at her. It looks like she has cried a lot because her eyes become so red.

“Neh, I am okay. I just feel sad about something.”

“What is it, Yoong?” He asked her.

“Something about Donghae Oppa.” She said.

“Donghae? What have happened?” He asked again.

“We were dating earlier tonight but then we met Yuri. Yuri suddenly ran away from us. She seems jealous towards me because I hang out with Donghae Oppa and because of that Donghae ran to follow her. He left me alone in here. How rude, right.”

“I know but he’s doing the right thing because he wants to catch his real love.” Siwon said.

“Oppa, how can you do something like that to me? You know so well that I love him, right?”

“I know but still you can force your love to someone. If you love him then you need to sacrifice your love for his happiness.” Siwon adviced Yoona.

“Oppa, how can you not in my side but you at her side?” Yoona mad.

“I am very sorry, Yoong. Even though I close to you but I am on her side, the truth side.”

“Gosh, Oppa!” She shouted.

“I am so sorry, but I think that you’re too individualistic Yoong. You have to consider about other’s feeling before decide to do something.”

“Oppa, how can you say it to me?”

“I am sorry but that’s the true. Now, I will excuse myself because I need to follow her too because I know she must feel really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter