I Swear to You Even My Heart is Hurt

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri POV

I’m so tired right now. It’s been a long day like I predicted before. We all have a whole day meeting about the Seoul City Campaign. We all talked about the concepts and the commercial. We even start to choose who will sing the campaign song. We also talk about the right schedule to shoot the commercial. After the meeting, we ate together with Suju Sunbaenim in the SM Building canteen.

 

I walk lazily to the dining room after taking a bath. Ah, I don’t have a mood to eat. But the chocolate make my full stomach feel empty again.

 

“Why do we have to eat chocolate in this midnight?” Sunny asked.

 

I watch the clock. Yes, it is almost 11 o’clock and we still eat the chocolate.

 

“Yeah, Sunny was right. Chocolate can make us fat.” Jessica said, while she is eating the chocolate too.

“Then, stop eating it! I’ll eat all of them by myself.” Sooyoung said with her full mouth.

“Anni. Since it’s so delicious so I can’t regret it.” Jessica smile. She is eating her chocolate now.

 

We are laughing. It’s so funny to see the ice princess Jessica and the ‘always starving’ Sooyoung argue.

 

“So, tell me do you love Donghae Oppa?” Taeyeon Unnie suddenly changed the topic.

 

They all look at me. I bet they are curious about my answer. God! I just hate this topic. I think we have finished it this morning, but it suddenly appeared again. Can’t they just get enough of it? Aish! I hope I don’t have to answer it but the fact is told me to say something about it.

 

“Anneyo. I’m not in love with him.” I said it seriously.

“Jjinjak?”

 

I nod.

 

“So will you tell us about the whole story?” I guess so. They are all still curious about the rumor.

 

Sighed! I don’t want to tell them actually. It’s my private things. Even though, we are sisters, but I still need a private thing to keep to myself. But what can I do now? Since no one here to protect me… Aish! I should tell them but I won’t tell them all since, like I said it before, I need to k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter