Help Me, Unnie!

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri is in her room right now. It was another fine morning until she realized something.

 

Yuri POV

I quickly grab my phone and push Victoria Unnie’s phone number. Please, grab it Unnie. Please. I really need someone to talk to.

 

 “Yoboseyo?” She finally answered my call.

“Unnie.”

“Yeh, Yuri. Waeyo?”

“Are you busy? I have something important to tell you Unnie.”

“No, I’m not. I’m in f(x) dorm now. Why?”

“Unnie, I’m in a big trouble right now.”

“You call the right person then. Tell me your problem.”

“Can we meet? I can’t say it on the phone.”

“Okay. When will we meet then?”

“How about two hours later in my dorm?”

“In SNSD dorm? I thought you want to tell me in private.”

“Don’t worry Unnie. They all have their schedules so it’s save for us to talk in my dorm.”

“Okay. I’ll be there two hours later. Bye.”

“Bye. See you later Unnie.”

 

I hang up my phone. It’s a big relieve to finally say it to Unnie. But It’s not a full relieve. I still need a solution of my problem and solve it, so I can fully relieve. But I know that every problem can be solved well by Victoria Unnie since she is a wise girl. But to wait for the next two hours, I think I need to do my morning activities first. So I go out from my room and reach the bathroom. No one is in here except Sunny. I wonder where they do in this early morning. Do they have their personal schedule in this early morning? I think I need to ask about it but right after I take a bath.

 

Ah, it’s so refreshing to take a bath in the morning.  Now, like I said before, I’ll ask them where the rest of members are right now.

 

“Sunkyu, where are they now?”

“Ah, Taeyeon, Fany, Hyoyeon, and Sica are recording a radio show as a guest. While Sooyoung, Seohyun, and Yoona are in the school now.”

“Ah, right. So why don’t you come to them to the radio show?”

“No. I have my personal schedule to by an hour later.”

“Ah, everyone has their own schedule except me. I think I will just relax and watching my favorite drama in the dorm.”

“But you need to eat breakfast first, Yul.”

“Yeah I know. I will eat it now, okay?”

“Good. Then I’ll leave now.”

“Wait, did you just say that you schedule is an hour later.”

“Yeah, but I need to be there an hour before the schedule start since it will start an hour later, so I need to go now. Bye.”

“Bye. Be careful on your way!
“Neh, araso.”

 

I accompany Lee Sunkyu to the door then I look at her from the balcony. I wave my hand when we look at each other. Then the car leaves our dorm. Now I’m alone in the dorm. It’s not the first time that it happens to me. I’m always left behind. Not because I’m less popular than them, it’s just they have their talents that make them know well in public.

 

I look at the schedule board. We have a schedule board actually. It’s our Ki Bum oppa’s, our manager, idea to put a schedule board in our living room. He said that it will make everyone knows their own schedule without asking. And yes, he’s right. So I will know my schedule for this week just by looking at the board. I also know other member schedule so I don’t worry where they are at some time.

 

So I check out the schedule board and I find out that I will be free in the morning. I only have night schedule by shooting star king with my members and super junior sunbaenim. Ah, I love my free time since it’s so hard to be free like this. I look around for a second. Although this is my free time but I guess I need to do something. I don’t want just to lie down and watching drama. I think I need to clean the dorm. It’s so messy. So I start to clean the dorm. Ah, it will be so tired, but it’s alright since I’m free.

 

Victoria POV

I close my phone. Ah it’s still so early in the morning. Sigh! I still want to sleep. But since Yuri called me, I have no choice but to wake up. I promised her that I will be in her dorm by two hours later. I stand up from my bed and walk lazily to the bathroom. I take a bath then eat my breakfast. Ah it’s still one hour before our meeting time. I think I can do something before going there. So I try to find the rest of the member. Oh, they should be in the living room and watch drama. They really love drama especially when they’re favorite actor is in there. So I walk to the living room and I’m right. They are watching drama now.

 

“Kim Hyun Joong?” I asked as I watched the actor of the drama.

“Neh, unnie. It’s the handsome Kim Hyun Joong.” Sulli said as she smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter