Geez! Hell No For a Blind Date

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri POV

I’m so tired today. I have been practiced all night long. Yes, this is like another usual day. The only thing that different is I woke up in Super Junior dorm. But the rest of it is still the same. When I got back from Super Junior dorm this morning, I found out that all the dishes from last night dinner and today’s breakfast haven’t been cleaned. I also found out that all the dirty clothes haven’t been washed. And all of the rooms are full of mess.

 

That’s all? Hell no. After we got back from the practice, I still have to make dinner and cleaned the bathroom. I don’t know why they don’t want to do this. I mean, come on, you may be an idol, but you’re also a girl. You should realize that you will do it someday in the future (when you get marry). Do they think that they live in some kind of palace and they are the princesses? Stupid and silly!

 

It almost ten pm and I finally have a time for my personal things. I take a bath then I go to in front of my IPad. I still need to continue my song lyrics. My manager has warned me about the song. He wants me to finish it at least two months again. I know that I still have a long time for it. But I really want to finish it soon. But it seems I’m out of idea again tonight. Aish! When will the idea come to my head???

 

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

 

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

 

I was stuck of idea when someone called me. I take my iphone out of my bag. I see the caller is Kyuhyun Oppa.

 

“Yoboseyo?”  I answered his call.

“Yoboseyo, Yuri.”

“Tell me about today.” I said as I remembered about his fake relationship.

 

I don’t know what have happened in our dorm after I went. I feel curious about it. I mean I didn’t hear my member talk about it today so it must be a bad signal for this.

 

“Nothing. Taeyeon si believes in our relationship and she even agrees with it.”

“What? Are you kidding me?” I asked it.

 

I don’t and I can’t believe it. How come Taeyeon agree with this relationship? Taeyeon is the one who so ambitious about her career so if someone ruins out her career, like their relationship, she won’t stand on it.

 

“I was surprised too. But that is the fact Yuri.”

“Geez! If Taeyeon has agreed with this, then no one can say no.”

“You’re right, Yuri.”

“You must be really relieved, right?”

“Actually, I’m not. Sooyoung still feel flat about this.”

“Really? Then I guess it right. It’s not that easy to get her heart.”

“So can you give me a suggestion, Yuri?”

“Ehmm… I don’t know Oppa. But I think you just need to do this way first.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean you should keep doing couple stuff in front of her like hugging, holding hands, and always go anywhere together.”

“Just random stuff like that? I don’t think it will work out.”

“I think it will. Just try it.”

“Ok. So Yuri I have another thing to tell you.”

“Yes, Oppa. What is it?”

“I have settled you to a blind date tomorrow.”

“WHAT?” I shouted. No, Hell no for a blind date. I don’t rush my way to have a boyfriend. I love being single right now. Geez, it’s truly a bad news for me.

 

“Please Yuri. I need you to go. I have promise my friend that I will ask my friend to the blind date.” He begged to me.

“But why don’t you ask Vic Unnie to the blind date?”

“She refused me as soon as she knew it.”

“Seohyun?”

“No way. She is my girlfriend right now even it’s just a fake one. But if they found out that I let my girlfriend to go to a blind date, we both will be look suspicious.”

“You’re right. But I still don’t want to go, Oppa.”

“Please Yuri. Just this time. If you don’t like him, it’s nice just to be friend.”

“Okay, okay, I’ll go tomorrow. Where and when?”

“Tomorrow 10 am at Charity café.”

“Omo, how do you know that I don’t have any schedule until 4 pm Oppa?”

“Seohyun.”

 

10 am at Charity Café

I take a look at my watch. It’s almost 10 am. Ah Geez, I think I will be late for the stupid blind date. I wonder why I have to do this. Okay, it’s all because he begged me. Ok, just this time Kwon Yuri. Just this time you will do this.

 

I enter the café. I search him for a while. Kyuhyun Oppa said that he will wear a white cap and a black jacket. He also wears a white t-shirt with him. So I look for it. Ah I see him. He sits in a corner. Well even though I’m still doubt that he is him but I make my way to that place.

 

“020910.” That’s the code of my blind date. Stupid, right? In this modern world, no one will use that stupid code anymore.

“030681.” Ah that’s the code. So he must be my blind date. I’m so glad that I finally found him.

“Annyonghaseyo.” I bowed to him.

“Annyonghaseyo. Please take a seat.” He said.

“Kamsahamida.” I grab a chair then I sit.

“Taeyang sunbae?” I asked as I looked at his face. Omo, it’s him! Taeyang sunbae from Big Bang. How come it’s him? Oh My God! I can’t believe this! Wait, wait. I have to control my mind first. Calm down, calm down, Kwon Yuri. Just relax.

“Yuri si?” He also surprised too. I think he also doesn’t know that I’m his blind date.

“I never thought that it will be you, sunbae.”  I said.

“Yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter