I Love You

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Victoria opens the door. She’s so tired after doing her activities today. Actually, everything is just like usual. She started off her day by practice dancing, practice singing, shoot for the cosmetic brand, and end up with shoot for WGM. She’s so tired.  

 

“Unnie, let’s eat dinner!” Luna shouted from the kitchen.

“No, I am so tired Luna. I think I will just go to sleep.”

“Unnie, today you will eat special dish, Beijing Fried Rice.” Yuri said.

“Yuri?” Victoria asked. It’s so weird to see her in the dorm but she’s kind of used to it.

“Yes, Unnie, it’s me Yuri.” She said.

“Oh, it’s surprise me to see you in here. What did you in this midnight like this?”

“Midnight? It’s just 9 PM.” Yuri said.

“Oh, really? Maybe I am so tired till I don’t know what time is it. Hey, anyway, how can you end up here? I thought you are so busy this lately.”

“Yes, I am but I am free for today so I take this chance to spend time with f(x) members.”

“Ah I see. But I am sorry that I can’t hang out with you now. I am so tired so I better go to sleep.”

 

She doesn’t wait for Yuri’s answer first. She just walks into her room. She throws her limited edition Louis Vitton bag to a chair then she throws herself on the bed. She closes her face with a pillow then she cries. Her hearts is really hurt. She can’t erase this pain. It’s too hard for her to do that.

 

“Unnie, konchana?” Yuri asked her.

“It’s you, Yuri?”

“Yes, it’s me. Are you okay, unnie?”

“I can’t say that I am alright, Yuri ah.” She said while she still crying.

“I know Unnie. It must be hard for you. I know that you really like him but believe me Unnie, if destiny really approach you guys then you will be together no matter what happen.”

“Yeah, I just can believe in it right now.”

 

Yuri walks out from Victoria’s bedroom. She goes back to the kitchen to eat. But she really doesn’t has any mood of doing it but still, she doesn’t want to make f(x) members think that there are something bad with Victoria.

 

“Unnie, is Vic Unnie okay?” Amber asked me.

“Neh, konchana. She’s just a bit tired. But don’t worry she ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter