China...

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only two weeks but I feel like two years. I miss them so much. But I also don’t really regret it. I meet new friends in here, my junior, EXO M. It’s only two weeks but I feel like I’ve known them for years. They are really close to me. Right now I am helping them to prepare their suitcase. They have things to do in Seoul so they will go back tomorrow.

 

“I have so many things till I can’t bring it back to Korea.” Kris said while choosing some of his new stuff to be packed to Korea.

“Ah, right you will back to Korea tomorrow, right?” I suddenly remembered it and it makes me so sad.

“Yah, Yuri Noona. Don’t be like that! You will stay in this apartment, right? And we will just be there for three days.” He said. He stops picking up her stuff. He sits beside me on the bed now.

 

I am so sad right till I don’t have any words to say. I close my eyes. I began to remember all the fun stuff that I used to do when I was in Korea. It was such a happy day. God! I miss them so much.

 

“Yuri Noona, are you okay?”

 

My tears start to fall down. I can’t stop it. My heart is really hurt when I remember them, especially him.

 

“I think you already miss them, right? Do you regret it, Yuri Noona?” Kris said to me.

“I think I am. Can you help me then, Kris?” I said, half of begging him.

 

I think I need to call someone right now. I think at least someone should know where I am. But who should I call? Kyuhyun Oppa? He’s the one that I trust all my secret to but I don’t think that I can do it. I know I trust him but he’s too loyal to Seohyun so he will have that chance to tell her. Jonghyun? I think he’s too loyal to Krystal too but I think he’s the best choice that I ever have. So I better call him and tell him everything right now.

 

“Sure, Yuri Noona. What can I do for you?” He sounds so excited.

“Please call Jonghyun! I really need to talk to him right now.” I said.

“Okay.”

 

He quickly rush her way to the living room and bring back his phone with me.

 

“But Kris, I want you to talk to him first.”

“Should I just tell him that you are here?” He said.

“No, I just want to know the condition and situation in there, so can you make it loud speaker?” I suggested.

“Okay, Yuri Noona.”

 

She dials the phone. Just by a minute, Jonghyun picks up the phone call.

 

“Hello, Jonghyun si?” Kris said.

“Who is this?” He answered.

“Jonghyun si, this is EXO Kris.”

“Ah, EXO M leader, Kris, right?”

“Yes. I actually call because I want to ask you something. I heard that Yuri Sunbaenim takes a break from SNSD for a while because she has knee injury. I know that it is wrong, right? Suho told me that she ran away from the dorm.”

“Yes.”

“Ah, so that’s true. Anyway, how do the condition and situation in there?”

“It’s a big chaos here.”

“A big chaos?”

 

I hear he takes a deep breath. It is a silent for a moment but then he starts to talk again.

 

“I can’t describe it with a right word besides chaos.”

 

I whisper to Kris, “Please ask him that if he is alone and where he is now too.”

 

“Jonghyun si, may I know where are you right now?” Kris asked.

“I am in my dorm alone. I can’t stand out to the big chaos in SM Building so I drive myself home.”

 

After I know it, I starts to talk to him by myself. I feel like I have to talk to someone in SM about my condition right now. Not only because of that, but it also because I want to know SM situation and condition. I think I can trust Jonghyun since he is one of my best friends.

 

“Jonghyun, it’s me, Yuri.”

 

Kris steps out from the room. He knows that I only want to Jonghyun alone. He understands me.

 

“Yuri Noona? Is that really you, Noona?” He asked it since he can’t believe what he just heard is true.

“Yes, it’s me, Jonghyun. Miane for leaving you guys like this but I have no choice.”

“I won’t blame you, Noona. I know that you already thought it before you finally decided to do it.”

“Thanks for your understanding, Jonghyun ah. But everyone didn’t act the same thing like you, right?”

“Yeah, all of our family members are sad. You left them letters, right? Everyone cried after they read it. You also become a trend topic in twitter.”

“Really? I thought no one care about me.”

“Noona, you should know about this.”

 

Jonghyun POV

I was walking to SM Building two weeks ago. I was so tired so I woke up so late. My members have left me to went for practice first. So when I arrived in there. Everything already so chaos.

 

“What’s going on, Noona?” I asked Hyoyeon Noona, who was sitting all by herself on the bench outside of our dance practice room. I saw her crying loudly. She didn’t answer me. So I asked Eunhyuk Hyung who also sat in there with Hyoyeon Noona.

 

“Yuri si has left SNSD.” Eunhyuk said,

“What?”

 

I ran to the practice room. I saw there was a huge chaos in there. I saw SNSD members, Super Junior members, DBSK Sunbae, F(X) members, and Shinee members, in there. I walked to my girlfriend then I asked her if it was true.

 

“I can’t believe it, Oppa. Why did she have to do it? Why she have to left without telling us?” She hugged me so tightly.

“I don’t know, Krystal.”

“Be strong, Kry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter