Kwon Yuri, Saranghe

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae POV

I get my iphone and I try to call her. But the phone seems to be off. Yoona told me that Yuri may be busy tonight so she won’t answer anyone call. She also said that she doesn’t want to be disturbed by anyone. Sigh! But I think I saw her car parked outside the café. I need her explanation about this. I try to call her again after I have finished take a bath.

 

“Donghae, why don’t you try to call her with my phone?” Kyuhyun, who is busy playing starcraft on my room, said to me.

“How can you know that I will call a girl?” Ah, this evil maknae always knows about everything that he doesn’t need to know.

“I can guess it from your eyes. I can even tell you who she is.” Kyuhyun stopped playing and looked at me with his evil smile.

“Jjinjak? Tell me then.” I challenged him. I bet he just guess it.

“I can make sure she is Yuri. I’m one hundred confident with it.” He gave his evil smile again.

 

This boy, aish, how can he know about this? I guess I can’t fool this evil maknae.

 

“How can you know about this?”

“It’s written on your face, Donghae. Anyway why do you have to call her?” I thought he will know about this too but he doesn’t. He’s still normal then. Thanks God!

 

I can’t answer him. I just shut my mouth and wait for his next sentence.

 

“Is it because of Yoona si?” I am so surprise. How can he know about that?

“How can you know about that?”

“I called Yuri to found out if you were with her, but she asked me to called Yoona si if I wanted to know where you were.”

 

So Yuri was in there too. I know it. I saw her car in front of the café. But what did she do in there? No, the most important question is did she see me with Yoona? What should I explain to her about this?

 

“I know it. I think she showed me with Yoona in there.”

“So you didn’t come to our meeting just for a date?” Kyuhyun seems can’t believe it.

“Not a date, a friendly dinner, and actually the girl on that dinner is Yuri, not Yoona.” I said it truthfully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter