Victoria Surprise Birthday Party (Part 3)

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I look at my watch. It’s already nine pm. I think I should go to check out about their date through Jonghyun. I walk back to the living room to find him but I can’t find him, instead I found Krystal.

 

“Hi, Unnie. May I talk to you for a second?”

“Yes, sure. What’s going on, Krystal?” I said then she drags me to the kitchen. Oh, I see she want to talk to me in private. I guess it must be something important.

“I try to find you Unnie but I can’t. Where have you been Unnie?”

“I talked to Changmin Oppa. What’s going on, Krystal? You look so panicked.”

“I  tell you, Unnie.”

“Yes?”

“Seohyun Unnie asked me if she can’t use my room to take a rest, couple minutes ago. I said okay. But then I heard that she was crying in my room. I want to ask her why but I don’t brave enough to do that. Can you please see what’s going on to her, Unnie?”

“Really? Oh My God! Yes, I will go to see her now. Where is your room, Krystal?”

“It’s beside Victoria Unnie room.”

“Okay. Thanks, Krystal.”

“You’re welcome, Unnie.”

 

I walk into Krystal’s room. I see Seohyun is sitting on the bed and she is crying now. She doesn’t try to wipe out her tears. I’m really curious what’s been going on to her. She never cried like this before so it must be a very sad moment that she have been through.

 

I decide to sit beside her. I pat her hairs then I say, “What’s been going on, maknae?”

 

“Unnie…” She hugs me tightly.

“Hey, are you okay?”

“Unnie, I hate him. I hate him to make me falling in love with him.”

“You are falling in love, maknae?” I let go the hug. I look at her weirdly. I never saw this side of her before. I never knew that she has falling in love. Not only me, but no one in SNSD know about it too. Did we just look at our problem and we don’t notice at her problem at all?

“Yes, I think I do Unnie.”  

“Oh My God! How come I didn’t know about this at all?”

“It’s okay Unnie. I know that you have a really big problem by yourself and I still can handle it.”

“But you can’t now, right?”

“Yes, I can’t” She started to cry again.

“It’s okay maknae. You can talk to me now. So who is that guy, the stupid guy who rejects a pretty girl like you?” I mad. Yes, how come a guy rejects our maknae? She is beautiful, tall, less talk, smart, and good at cook. She is the perfect girlfriend that you can have in this world. I really want to kill that guy if I meet him someday.

“He is…. Kyuhyun Oppa.”

 

Mwo? What did she just say? KYUHYUN OPPA? Anneyo. It can’t be. It’s impossible.

 

“Are you sure maknae?” I asked her once since I don’t believe it.

“Yes, I do.”

“Okay, okay. So why did he reject you?” I tried to calm down myself.

“I didn’t say that I like him because I try to hide this feeling inside. I know that he only treat me as his little sister. So I can’t tell him. But just now, he told me that he like Sooyoung Unnie.”

“What? What did he say?”

“He like Sooyoung Unnie.”

“Yes.”

 

No, he can’t do that. I don’t mean that I don’t like him to go out with Sooyoung. It’s just I know that Kyuhyun should be have the same feeling too. I guess I should fix this problem now. Ah, I have a brilliant idea. Well, I don’t know if it will work but it’s better to try it than not.

 

“I will talk to him right now. Don’t worry, Seohyun. Everything will be fine.”

“No, Unnie. What will you talk to?”

“I will fix this problem. Just looking forward to it, okay?”

 

I leave Krystal’s bed room and walk to the living room. I see him in the balcony talking to Siwon Oppa. I rush my way there but then someone grabs my hand, and it makes me stop my step.

 

“Unnie, unnie.” Luna called me.

“Yes, Luna si.” I looked at her.

“Unnie, Jonghyun Oppa and Krystal are arguing now.”

“Arguing? What’s for?”

“I don’t know Unnie. You better stop it because I can’t do it.” Luna asked me.

“Where is Victoria Unnie? She’s the one who usually stops them?”

“I can’t find her anywhere. That’s why I asked your help, Unnie.”

“Ok, I’ll help you. So where are they now?”

“They are in the kitchen.”

 

I rush my way to the kitchen. Jjinjak? What do this two doing in a happy situation like this? And where is Victoria Unnie? Why doesn’t she try to stop them?

“Here they are, Unnie.” Luna said to me when we arrived at the kitchen.

 

I look at the place that Luna points at.  

 

“Yeah, you should say sorry to me.” Jonghyun shouted.

“Why should I?” Krystal shouted back.

“What? What did you just say? You just poured that milk into my face.”

“I didn’t mean it. Besides I think I don’t need to explain too.”

“What?”

“Anyway. I also think that I maybe I should pour more than that.” Krystal smirked.

“Mwo?” He screamed like crazy.

 

I quickly step in between them.

 

“Stop!” I said in a low voice.

 

But I guess they didn’t hear that because they keep arguing.

 

“STOP IT!” I screamed to them.

 

They all look at me. Yes, there are a lot of people in the kitchen. Heechul Sunbae, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter