Let Me Love Him

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kaja, it’s over. Thank you for coming everyone!” Leeteuk said.

“Neh, thank you for the hard work.” Taeyeon said.

 

Super Junior, Shinee, F(X), and Shinee are in the SM Building to discuss about their special performance in SMTown. They started it from three hours ago and three hours later, they’ve done with it. They separate their way to their own dorm. Krystal drags Seohyun to a corner. Then they talk about their plan.

 

“Can I hang out with you and Nicole Unnie again? I have so many things to talk about.”

“I am so sorry, Krys. I will love to do it but it seems all my schedules have been packed for this months. I am very sorry.”

 

Krystal seems a little bit disappointed but she doesn’t give up. Yes, she is that kind of person that stay on her thought no matter anyone else says. So she drags Yuri this time

 

“Yuri Unnie, please, please, okay?” She asked Yuri the same thing. Unfortunately to her, she also rejects her offer.

“Mianhe, Krystal. I don’t think I can do it but I think I can drive you home so you can talk what you want.”

“I give up if it’s you. Okay, I get it. Thank you for sending me home, Unnie.” She bows

“No need to bow, Krystal.”

“I will wait for you outside, Unnie.”

“Neh…”

 

She waits her for almost an hour. She is so angry right now. She’s not a type of girl that likes to wait. But she really needs someone to talk about so she just waits patiently.

 

“Unnie, I thought you just lied to me back then.” She said while she saw Yuri is walking to her place.

“Aigoo, I am not the type of girl that loves to lie. Anyway, let’s go! I know that you have so many things to talk about, right?”

 

She takes a seat in passenger seat beside her. She can’t wait to tell what’s on her mind right now.

 

“I don’t think I can focus to listen to you while I am driving. Let’s go to a place to talk about it!”

 

Yuri finally gives up. Actually, she wants to sleep early today but she gets no choice since her ‘twin sister’ really needs to talk to her. She drives her car to a café.

 

“Unnie, is this the place where we spied on Yoona Unnie and Donghae Oppa?”

“Neh. Let’s go in!”

 

They sit in the place where they used to sit when they spied on Yoona and Donghae. They order foods then Krystal starts to talk about Jessica, her, and Jonghyun. She fights her tears right now. She doesn’t want to be looked so weak but still she can hide that she’s desperate and sad.

 

“Unnie, I really don’t know what to do right now. You are the best Unnie that I ever have in my life so can you please give me a solution?”

 

Yuri stands on for a second. She never knew that Jessica will be so mean like that to her beloved sister. Her sister is still so young. She really needs to be a mature woman, not a teenage girl.

 

“I think you should just follow your heart.” She said.

“I think so Unnie but I always obey my sister request, so I don’t think that I can do it.”

“Not every request of her that you need to be followed Krystal. Sometimes you better follow your heart for your best. If you follow her order, you will regret it in the future, Krystal.”

“Yeah, you’re right Unnie. I think I should let myself to fight for him or I will regret it in the future. No matter if he likes me back or not, I just think I should try it for make sure of it.”

“Great! That’s Krystal that I know.”

 

Tomorrow, SM Building…

Krystal has been told that her Unnie is hanging around SM building today.  She tries to find her but she has no clue where she is right now. Then she heard someone giggle from a room and it must be her sister. She takes a step inside the room.

 

“Unnie, may I talk to you for a second?” She takes that chance. Yes, she doesn’t want to hold it anymore. She wants to let it go so she can be free.

 

“Sure.”

“I just want to tell you that I will not give him up to you.” Krystal braveness suddenly shows up from nowhere.

“Who did you mean?”

“Kim Jonghyun. I will not give it to you. I will fight for him too.”

“But you said you didn’t like him, right?” Jessica confused.

“At first, I thought that impossible for me to feel it but then I realize that I just never felt this way before. I am still young to know love but now I realize that I like him.”

“You like him?” She is so angry right now.

“Yes I am.” She said without hesitation.

“You better stay out from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter