I am just your little sister, right?

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun takes a deep breath and she starts her story.

 

Seohyun POV 

“I was in the Super Junior dressing room back then. I wanted to find Leeteuk Oppa to talk about our radio show. It’s not only me in there. There were also Taeyeon Unnie, Sica Unnie, and Hyoyeon Unnie in there. It was a fun talk since you know, Unnie, Leeteuk Oppa is a great guy with a humorous style of him. So we laughed all the time. All the serious talks always became a humorous word by him. Then Kyuhyun Oppa entered the room. He didn’t say anything and we still kept talking to Leeteuk Oppa. Then, one by one left the room. It left me and Kyuhyun Oppa. So when I was about to left the room too, he suddenly called my name.

 

“Seohyun si, may I talk to you?” He said with formal languages.

 

I was surprised. But after looked at his eyes, I agreed to talk to him.

 

“Yes, Oppa.” I answered him.

 

He then stood up from his seat and he walked to my side. Then he stood up in front of me. He looked at me so deeply. I thought something trembling inside of me back then. Yes, it’s my heart but I can’t say it really well. Why did my feeling become like that? I don’t know Unnie. It’s hard for me to explain. But I kept look at him. Then after a long silent between us, he finally said something.

 

“Was that true that you are feeling jealous with me and Yuri?”

 

I was totally surprise. Yes, it was a big surprise. I told to myself if I wasn’t jealous at him, Unnie. But I just didn’t feel comfortable back then. I can’t tell the exact reason. If it’s because Minho chose me as his ideal type or was it because of I saw both of you guys are pretty close to each other? Well, like I said before, I can’t tell the exact reason. So I turned away my face from him. I can’t help myself to stop seeing to his lips, his eyes, and his nose. So I decided to turn away before he realized it.

 

“Why don’t you look at me, Seohyun si?” He said while touching on my chin softly. He made me turn back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter