One Year Later…

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Victoria POV

It’s been a tired day since we are debuted with our hits Nu Abo. Ah, it’s a successful hit. I never thought that it will be as successful like this. Ah, but I’m so tired because of this. Since we are debuted, I never know that we can be such famous. I mean, we are not as pretty as SNSD, as hot as Wonder Girls, and as cute as Kara, so if we can be famous like that then it’s a gift.

 

I am walking into the practice room now. It’s been such a long day to me, but I feel very happy because I can meet my best friends. Ah, it’s a long time since the last time we met. Even though we are best friends, but since I’m busy with all the schedules and they’re too, we rarely can meet each other. But today, we decided to spend time together in the practice room. Even it’s just to sit, talk, and eat, but I can still be happy because of it.

 

I enter the practice room now. No one is here. I guess they are busy, so they may come late. I never worry since from all of them, f(x) is the one who have a fine schedule. I am sitting in the practice room now. I open the food that I bought before. Ah, since I’m so hungry, so I will eat it first. As I ate, someone open the door and enter the room.

 

“Yah, Noona. Why can you eat first? At least you should wait for us.”

 

I look at the people who entrance the room. It’s not only one person actually. There’re two people, Jonghyun and Kyuhyun. Now, both of them are sitting in front of me.

 

“Yah, you should wait until all of us, Noona.” Kyuhyun said it.

“Aish, you guys make me waiting for so long. So since I was starving, I ate first.”

“You’re not polite.”

“Yah, how can you talk to your noona like that?” I mad.

“Mianhe, Noona. Anyway, I will wait for Yuri Noona and Donghae Hyung first before I eat it. Do you want to wait for them too, Hyung?” Jonghyun asked Kyuhyun.

“Neh. I’ll wait for them too.”

“Wait, just both of them? So Changmin can’t come?”

“Neh. He can’t come.”

“Ah, it’s not complete.”

“But don’t worry it will be still the same fun too.”

“Neh,”

 

YURI POV

I’m on my way to the practice room. It’s been such another busy day like usual. We have a long day practice to our new song ‘OH’. I finally arrive at the practice room. I’m so tired. I ran all the way though this room. I already knew that I’ll be late but I never expected that I will be the last.

 

“Where have you been Yuri?” Kyuhyun Oppa asked me.

 

I can’t answer his question since I’m so tired. I grab Donghae Oppa’s bottle. I don’t permit it anymore since I really need it.

 

“Yah, Yuri. You should ask me first before you drink it okay?” Donghae Oppa said.

“Ah, I know Oppa. It’s just I’m so tired and thirsty so I need something to drink.”

“Ah, like that day, right?”

 

I nod. So he still remembers about our first meeting. Ah, it’s so nice that he can remember it. I take a seat beside him and I start to eat the food.

 

“Are you really starving?” Donghae Oppa looked at me, weirdly.

 

I nod. I can’t say anything since my mouth is full of food.

 

“Yuri, you should eat it slowly.” Donghae Oppa shakes his head.

 

I put the plate on the floor and I stop to eat it. I look at Donghae Oppa, I can see him really worry about me. Not because of my eating habit since they all know that I eat that much, but it’s all because of I’m always eat quickly,

 

“That’s a bad habit, Yuri.” Donghae Oppa said.

“Neh, araso Oppa. But I really love to eat.”

“Do you remember company’s rule for girls, Yuri?” Victoria Unnie said.

“Ah, you’re right Unnie. Rule number 3. You can’t eat as much as you want. You need to control your food to make you stay healthy and skinny.” I remember something that makes me stop thinking about the food.

 

Victoria Unnie nods.

 

“Ah, it’s so hard to be a member of girls group.” Jonghyun feels sad for us.

 

Ah, he’s right. It’s hard to be a member of a girls group. You can’t eat this, you can’t eat that. You can’t do this, you can’t do that. You have to make yourself as perfect as possible. Ah I really hate it. I wish I can eat whatever I want.

 

“It’s too bad.” Kyuhyun Oppa feels the same sadness to.

“Yeah, I know. It’s a risk to become a member of girls group.” Victoria Unnie said so.

“Let’s skip the diet thing for tomorrow!” Donghae Oppa shouted.

“Mwo? What did it mean, Oppa?”

“I mean you can eat everything that you want tonight. No one knows it right, so it’s free for you to eat.”

“Jjinjak?” I surprised to hear that.

“Neh, jjinjak. We won’t tell anyone about this, right, Jonghyun, Kyuhyun?” Donghae Oppa looks at them. They are both nod.

 

“Ah, gumawo Oppa. I’ll eat a lot tonight.” I hug him. I’m so happy till I do something that out of my mind. But I don’t know why, but he responds it by hugs me too. I think it will make everyone surprise. But the fact is they don’t care. Maybe they think that this is just a friendly hug. Yup, they’re right then.

 

“Let’s eat then!” Victoria Unnie shouted.

 

I grab the plate that I left out before. Ah, I really love to eat meat. I can eat it every time because of the diet thing. So this night I will eat it as many as I can.

 

“So how’s your relationship with Yoona, hyung?” Jonghyun looked at Donghae Oppa and asked him about a question that makes him, I guess, uncomfortable.

“It’s okay.”

“Then how about Fany Noona?”

“Okay.”

“Nicole si..”

“Kochana.”
“Narsha Noona?”

“Everything is okay.”

“Yah, Jonghyun, why do you keep asking about all the girls to Donghae Oppa?” I asked him to stop him asking about the stupid questions.

“Why, noona? I asked it since I care for it.” He said.

“Yeah, I know but…”

 

Someone open the door and enter the dancing room before I finish my sentence. I turn away to see who it she. Then I know that she is Krystal, Sica little sister.

 

“Unnie, I called you and you didn’t pick it. Where have you been?” She pointed to Victoria Unnie.

“Miane, Soo Jung. I just rushed my way to the practice room. Miane I did not to tell you girls about it.”

“Neh, araso. But you can’t do it again, right? We worried about you.”

“Araso, Soo Jung.”

“Anyway, do you wear my jacket?”

“Neh, waeyo?”

“Why didn’t you say it to me first? Why do you always take anyone clothes without permission? I know you’re the oldest unnie but at least you have to respect to your dongsaeng too.” Krystal said it so loudly with a anger in the tone.

“Yeah, I know but…”

 

“Excuse me, miss. But you’re too loud.” Jonghyun stood up and looked at Krystal.

Krystal turns her face to see who was talking to her like that.

“Ah, Jonghyun.” She said it, with informal language.

“Yeah, you’re too loud. I can even eat because of it.”

“Jjinjak? Don’t eat then!”

“What?”

 

Jonghyun glares at Krystal. Krystal glares at him back. She doesn’t afraid of him, even though Jonghyun is her sunbaenim, and one most important thing, Jonghyun is older than her.

 

“Hey, please respect me since I’m you sunbae!”

“Sunbae? Do you act like a sunbae? Annie. You look like a dongsaeng to me.”

“What? This girl …”

“Hold your emotion please, Jonghyun!” I said as I and Victoria Unnie hold him. I think it’s just need two of us to hold him. And guess what, we’re right.

“Yaah, Noona. She’s been saying rude things to you in banmal and you still defend on her?” Jonghyun looked at Victoria Unnie.

“Yes, I know. But let me handle this, okay?” Victoria Unnie said to Jonghyun.

 

Then she turns her attention to Krystal.

 

“And you, Krystal, we will talk about this in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter