Reality is...

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yuri Unnie, are you in there?” Luna said.

“Yes. Who are you anyway?” I asked since I want to go from this awkward situation as fast as I can.

“Luna, Unnie. Unnie, please help me again!  Jonghyun and Krystal fight again. No one can’t stop them. I think you can Unnie since you are two times success with it.”

“Araso. Just wait a minute. I will go out okay.”

“Fine. Just get hurry Unnie.”

“Neh, araso, Luna.

 

It is a long silent between us once again, but with no moves of him this time. So I think this must be the end of my ‘beautiful dream’. I am finally wake up and back to the reality when I become just a normal Kwon Yuri. I move without words and I don’t even look at him. I do not dare to do that. All things between us suddenly make us become stiff and awkward. I just continue to walk from the toilet and let him alone in there. I don’t really mean to do that, it just if Luna sees me and him in a same toilet, then I can’t wonder what everyone will think about us.

 

“Where are them, Luna?”

“Here, let me guide you Unnie.” She holds my wrist and drags me to the place.

 

I see those two bastards fighting again and again. I wonder what the reason that they have till they have to fight like this. Ah, can it probably because of that small argue that they made for the first time on the meeting? No way! They are so childish. I just think that why can’t anyone besides me stop this two?

 

“Luna, do the others try to stop them?” I asked her on our way to the canteen.

“Everybody in there has tried to do it, Unnie. But no one can stop them.”

“Victoria Unnie?”

“She can’t stop them too. Onew Oppa, Leeteuk Oppa, Taeyeon Unnie, even Heechul Oppa tried, but no one success. I thought that Unnie, the last one who did it, so you can do it again.”

“Aish, this two will be killed by me right the way.”

 

I rush my way and leave Luna behind. I said to her that I wanted to kill both of them and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter