I Saw Their Second Date

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri POV

“Here you go.” Hyoyeon, the last one that wrote on the paper, hands me the note.

“Okay. So there are five portion of Kimbap, ten portion of Jjangmyun, ten portion of…” I repeat the food. Gosh, it’s too many. Can I get this all alone?

“That’s too many for you to carry, I will help you Yuri ah.” Siwon Oppa stands up.

“Ah but…”

“No but, Yuri. It’s too heavy for a girl to carry that all.”

 

I nod. I think he’s right. It’s too impossible for me to carry that all by myself. I just can’t let my pride to hold me so I decide to accept his offer.

 

“Where should we go first?” Siwon Oppa asked me.

“Hmm… I think we should order the kimbap, jjangmyun, and others first then we can go to the mini market to buy the drinks and snacks and then we can go back to the restaurant to take our order. After that, we can go to the bakery shop to buy the cakes.”

“Good plan, Yuri! Let’s go then!”

 

We walk to the nearest restaurant that we can reach. We talk about our daily activities and common things like hobbies and favorite things.

 

“Really? I love to write song too. They said that it’s impossible for an idol to make a song because all they can just sing and dance.”

“Yeah, all the antis also said that Girls Generation just sells their beauty and appearance, not their talent like singing and dancing.” I said.

“Well, it’s too harsh. You know Hyoyeon is a great dancer and Taeyon has an amazing voice. You all are so talented.” Siwon said.

“Yeah, but you know people just judge someone from the cover not from the inside.” I said.

“I think you all should know that you girls are the best.” Siwon Oppa said.

“Thank you Oppa. You guys are also the best.” I said. I mean it from deep of my heart.

“Hey, we finally reach the restaurant.”

“Oppa.” I said before we go in.

“Yes?”

“I think we should put some cover first. These glasses are not good enough to cover us.” I explained.

“Hmm… okay let’s start it with you. I think you better don’t tie your hair and you should wear hat too. I think it’s okay. I will put a mask and a hat too. Is it good enough?”

“Yeah, I think so. But Oppa I still have another suggestion.”

“What is it, Yuri ah?” Siwon Oppa asked me.

“I think I will go to the bakery shop while you order the food, we can meet in that mini market.” I point at the nearest mini market around us.

“Okay. But I think it will take a long time for me since there are so many orders.”

“Don’t worry! I will wait for you in there.” I said.

“Fine then.”

 

I go to the nearest bakery shop. The bakery shop is just a minute walk from the supermarket. I stop by in that bakery shop and go to the counter to order the cake.

 

“I want six boxes of mixed mini cakes and a big black forest cake.” I order

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter