Great, Tease Me More!

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri’s POV

It’s been an hour since Kyuhyun Sunbae and Jonghyun came to rescue us, but instead of got out from this room, I just stuck it longer than I thought. I’m really desperate because of this. I’m on way of giving up before I heard a girl shouts from behind the door.

 

“Jonghyun, Kyuhyun!”

“Noona!” They shouted at her too.

“Where is the key?” I can hear one of them asked the girls, but I can make sure if he’s Jonghyun or Kyuhyun Sunbae.

“We can’t find him. He’s drunk.”

“What do you mean by you can’t find him and he’s drunk Noona?”

“He’s drunk so he’s collapse now. We can’t even ask him where the key is.”

“Oh God! We’re in trouble now.”

“Yeah, a big trouble.”

 

Back then, I said that I almost give up but now I give up! GIVE UP! Sigh! I can’t get out of this practice room! I walk away from the door and I sit in the center of the practice room.

 

“Yuri si, are you okay?”

“Do I look okay to you, Sunbae?”

 

Truly I didn’t mean to say it loudly. I know it’s not polite but I can’t stand it anymore.

 

“Yuri si!”

 

I heard someone called me in outside of the practice room. I can tell that it’s not Jonghyun’s voice or Kyuhyun Sunbae’s voice. But whose care, I’m not in the mood to answer it.

 

“Yuri si, it’s me, Changmin.”

 

I shook my head. Is it DBSK Changmin? It’s way too impossible. What did he do in the building this late night? But to make sure of it, I need to ask it again.

 

“Is it you, Changmin Sunbae?”

“Neh, Yuri si, It’s me, Changmin.”

“Yuri!”  A girl shouted at me. “It’s me, Victoria.”

“Victoria Unnie?”

“Yes, it’me. Don’t worry, Yuri si! You’ll be okay. We’re here with you okay?”

“Yes, Yuri Noona. Four of us will be waiting for you in here till the door can be opened, okay?” Jonghyun try to give the strength, but I feel it’s way too impossible for them to spend the night in the building.

 

I just feel another desperate. But I can say anything out of my mouth right now. It’s another silence and awkward situation between us again. Donghae Sunbae sits beside me and he tries to start the conversation.

 

“Are you crying because you really hate to spend a night with me?”

“Anneyo, Sunbae.”

 

Well, it was a lie. I’m really afraid to spend a night with someone other than my members. Someone that I don’t know well, and that someone is a man.

 

“So what are you crying for?”

“I told Seohyunnie that I will be back late, but now how can I tell them that I won’t be back to the dorm tonight?”

 

“Let me call them and tell them what’s happen, so they will not get worry okay?”

 

I nodded. I think it’s a good idea. I see him take away his phone from his bag. He smiling all the time, but when he grabs his phone, his face suddenly change.

 

“Aish! My phone’s off now. I think it’s because the battery’s low.”

 

Great! It’s a bad day. How can I tell my member now? Do I need to ask Jonghyun si or Kyuhyun Sunbae to call them for me? Well, I don’t think so since I’m not close to one of them.

 

“Ah, let’s tell them to call your members, okay?”

 

I look at him. I am shock instantly. How can he know that I want to ask them for help but I’m too shy to do that?

“Hey, Kyuhyun, Jonghyun, Victoria, Changmin!” He shouted at their name.

“Yeah, we’re here. Why, hyung?” Jonghyun asked.

“Jonghyun, can you help me to call one of the SNSD members that you know?”

“I’m not close to any of them, so I don’t know their numbers.”

“Others?” Donghae Sunbae asked again.

“None of us have their numbers Oppa.” Victoria shouted.

 

Donghae Sunbae turns to me and asked me for my member’s number.

“I don’t memorize with the numbers. I only know one. It’s 010xxxxxx. It’s Seohyun’s number.”

“Please say it loudly, Yuri si. So Jonghyun can hear it.”

“Neh.”

 

I shout at her number. Then I can hear any chaos outside the room. I can tell exactly what’s going on but I realize that none of them want to call Seohyun. Sighed! I just hope that whoever it is, he/she will call it for me.

 

Victoria’s POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter