Curious

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri POV

I wake up and speed my way to back to the room. I just finish take the bath and I should be in the kitchen to clean the breakfast right now, but you know I can’t stand out my curiosity.

 

“Yah, tell me what have happened last night?” I said when I saw Seohyun on our room.

“Nothing, Unnie.” She showed her disappointment expression.

“Really? Well, I don’t think so.”

“But Unnie nothing really happened.” She said. Now she smiles. I know that something must be happened last night.

“Yah, you can’t lie with me. Just say it out, maknae, I know you are not a good liar.”

“Fine, but I will tell you later. We need get hurry now since we all will have a meeting in SM Building right now.”

“What? A meeting?”

“Yes, they said that we will talk about this year SMTown.”

“Wow, that’s so early.”

“Yeah, I heard Kyuhyun Oppa said that they have a planned to hold a concert in outside of Asia.”

“Jjinjak. Let’s go then.”

 

I rush my way out after I knew that we will hold a concert in outside of Asia. Ah, if it’s true, it means this is my second time to go abroad. I went to New York for a long time ago for shooting our Factory Girl series. Ah, I really miss the place and the people too.

 

SM Building 10 AM

Yuri POV

“Yah, maknae, come on. We will be late.” I run from the parking lot to the SM meeting room with Seohyun. The other members have been in here since half hour ago and they left us on the dorm. Geez, they should at least tell us to quickly move on with them. Aish! I’m so dead.

“Yah, Unnie. We’re late because of you.” Seohyun said while she is running with me.

“I admit it. It’s my fault. But why did the other members have to leave us?”

“I don’t know Unnie.”

“Aish, Hyoyeon told me that meeting has begun since five minutes ago. Aish, Mr. Lee will obviously mad at us.”

“We’re here Unnie.” She told me.

 

I see the big door in front of me. Ah yes, this is the meeting room. But before go in, I need to catch my breath first. I’m really exhausted after running all the way to here. But I don’t think there is much time left. I should go in right or Mr. Lee will really mad at us. I take a deep breath and sweep my sweat with tissue. Then I knock the door.

 

“Come in!”

 

 I heard someone said it. Then I open the door. All the people on that room are watching at us like we are some kind of criminal. I am so embarrassed. I can even look at where my members. So I just sit the nearest one to the door. I also pull Seohyunnie to sit by my side.

 

“So, tell me why you are late, Miss Kwon Yuri and Miss Seo Joohyun.” Mr. Lee asked me.

 

Oh God, I thought that he won’t ask us about this but I guess I am wrong. Aish! What should I answer him? I can’t tell him that I was late because I wake up late too. I’m so nervous right now.

 

“We were late because I have to finish something first.” I said. It was so obvious that I was lying to them, but what can I say? I can’t tell him the truth, right?

“But why can the rest of SNSD come to the meeting not late?” I know that he always like that. Mr. Lee will never stop questioning until he satisfied. No one can’t lie to him. But I think I need to do it for now even I know what the risk is.

“I asked them to go first because I didn’t want all of us late.” I said. I just need to calm down so he can’t know about my lie.

“Ok, I know you are kind hearted girl, Yuri. But I won’t let it happen next time, okay?”

“Yes, Sir. Kamsahamida.”

 

I finally can take a normal breath. I’m really relief that he finally forgives us and let us.

 

“Kamsahamida, Unnie.” I heard Seohyunnie said when we finally can sit on our seat.

“What for?”

“For helping me to give a reason to Mr. Lee.”

“Ah, it’s nothing maknae. I’m the oldest one between us, so I should be the one who explained this. Besides I’m the one who caused we’re late.”

“But I’m still thanking you for everything, Unnie.”

“Neh, araso.”

 

I ended up my sentence and start to focus on Mr. Lee, who is explaining to us about our SMTown Concert.

 

“This year we will hold 4 concerts. Three concerts will be held in Asia, that is in Seoul, of course, Shanghai, and Tokyo, and the other one is in LA. The concert will be held about second half of this year. We still can make sure about the date but it will reveal soon. All I want to say in here just we have to be proud for the concert. Yes, we will hold the concert in the one of the famous basketball stadium in the world, Staples Center. We have work hard since we were young so we can’t miss this good time. We must be proud of ourselves that we can do it. We just…”

 

Bla bla bla… Mr. Lee keeps saying about the concert. I know everyone so excited about this, it includes me too. But my mind is keep thinking about Seo and Kyu Oppa. I wonder what have happened last night. Aish, I really need to ask Victoria Unnie. I think Unnie must know something about this. Right the way, I want to text message to Victoria Unnie. My phone rings and thanks God, I turn the rings into silent. I open my iphone and I see that it’s not a phone call but it’s a SMS. It’s from Kyuhyun Oppa.

 

Yah, I’ll call you last night, Kwon Yuri, but you didn’t answer it. Where have you been?

Miane, I was so tired after practicing our new dance move. Waeyo, Oppa? Did have you something to tell me?

Neh, I think I made a big mistake on our fake date last night.

What was that, Oppa?

I kissed her.

 

“WHAT?” I shouted out. Oh My God, it should just be on my mind, why did I say it out loud? Aish, I totally forgot that I am in the middle of a meeting right now. Aish, I am totally dead right now.

 

“Miss Kwon Yuri, can you explain to me why you shouted out like that?” Mr. Lee Soo Man asked me. Oh God, I don’t know what I will answer him right now. Should I make another lie again? Aigoo, K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter