The Preparation

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Unnie, are you ready?” Seohyun asked me.

“Yes, I am.” Yuri grabs her bag and she runs to the living where Hyoyeon and Seohyun have been waiting for her.

“You’re so late, Yuri.” Hyoyeon shooked her head.

“Yeah, I know. Let’s go then!”

 

It takes about two minutes to us to finally arrive at basement. I open the car and I sit in the driver seat. Then I see two members of Super Junior waving at me. It’s Ryuwook and Sungmin Sunbaenim. I go out from the car and I bow to them.

 

“Annyonghaseyo, Sunbae.”

“Oh annyonghaseyo, Yuri si. I heard that you need our help to prepare Victoria surprise party.” Ryuwook Sunbae said to me.

“Yes, that’s why we come here. We want to help you.” Sungmin Sunbae nodded.

“Ah, kamsahamida Sunbae. It’s really a pleasure to have both of you helping me for the party.”

“Don’t worry, Yuri. As long as I can, I will help you.”

“Kamsahamida Sunbae. Let’s go then, Sunbae. I’ll drive you to f(x) dorm.”

“Neh, kamsahamida Yuri si.” Ryuwook sunbae said.

“It’s okay.”

 

-       end of yuri pov –

 

F(X) dorm

Krystal is in the kitchen. She, Key, and Luna are cooking for the food, while Sulli and Amber are decorating the place. They are so happy right now.

 

“Yah, you said that SNSD and Super Junior members will come to help us too? But where are they right now?” Key shouted at Krystal.

“They will come, Ki Bum Oppa. I just texted Yuri Unnie and she said that they are on their way right now.”

“It’s great to hear it. I really hope that Ryeowook Hyung will come since he is good at cooking so I can have someone to help me.”

“Neh, neh. Yuri Unnie said that they will come. Don’t worry, okay?”

Key backs to work. He really need some help. To cook all the food for the party, it’s not easy. He really hopes that Super Junior hyung and SNSD Noona will come soon.

 

The bell rings. Krystal feels excited. She knows that it must be Yuri and Ryeowook. So she runs to the door. And yes, she is right. The one who comes are Yuri and Ryeowook. But she is really surprise to see some of the Super Junior and SNSD members come to help too.

 

“Annyonghaseyo, Unnie. I really glad that you want to help us to prepare for the party.” Krystal bowed to them as they saw them in front the door.

“Oh, annyonghaseyo Krystal si. I’m really to help you too. Since it is Victoria Unnie birthday party, I really wish to do the best for her.” Yuri said then she bowed back too.

“Ah, I really wish too.” Krystal said as she let them entered in the dorm

“Oh I forget to tell you that I bring Ryeowook Sunbae, Sungmin Sunbae, Hyoyeon, and Seohyunnie to help us with the party. Is it okay with you?” Yuri asked.

“Neh. It’s okay. The more people help will make the preparation become fast.”

“So we will divide the task. Ryeowook Sunbae, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon will help you guys in the kitchen, meanwhile me and Sungmin Sunbae will help to decorate the room. Are you okay with it?”

“Neh, of course I’m okay with it. Then let’s do our job, okay?”

 

Yuri nods. Then she and Sungmin go to the living room. They meet Amber and Sulli in there. As soon as they saw their senior, they bow and say ‘hi’ to them.

 

“Oh annyonghaseyo Yuri Sunbaenim. Annyonghaseyo, Sungmin Oppa.”

“Annyonghaseyo.” Yuri bowed to them too. Sungmin also does the same thing.

“Krystal said that you will come to help us. I really appreciate it.” Amber said.

“Don’t need to! I really glad that I can help to arrange Victoria surprise party.” Sungmin said.

“Yes, Sungmin Sunbae is right. I’m happy that I can help my best friend birthday party.” Yuri smiled.

“Kams

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter