Open Arms (Suho, OC)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fun Fact: this is the first scenario iIhave ever written for KPOP ;) I was looking through my files and I found this...thought I'd share it since I haven't posted a story in days... :(( Anyway, Part 3 in Vengeance (Dark&Wild Series) will be posted this weekend.

 

OC- Kaye (LOL yes, I used my name for this. hahaha)

 

(Kaye's POV)

It's 6 p.m. and I'm sitting on one of the chairs here in the school garden with my friends, waiting for the event to start. Some looked excited while some looked ready to bolt. I guess I'm one of the latter ones since all I can think about is getting together with Suho tonight. We haven't seen each other in weeks (felt more like years, though) and I missed him so much! He's been busy training and it's a bit hard to get him alone lately. So when he called me the other day, asking if I wanted to go on a movie night with him, I was overjoyed.

 "Hey Kaye!” Kamille snapped her fingers in front of me, causing me to jump slightly.

 "Sorry, spacing out. What?”

“I was asking whether Suho's picking you up tonight." I scratched my head, "Uh, no. Mom will. Then he'll pick me up at home."

 "Oh, ok." She said. I wasn't the only whose looking forward for tonight. In fact, Kamille will be having dinner with Kai. At 6:30 she went to go meet up with him and a few minutes later, she texted that she's already with him. It only made more anxious to see Suho.

 

"OMG." Steph shook me. "Kams just texted me something."

 

"What?" I grabbed her hand which was holding her phone and leaned in to look. It looks like Kai and Kams saw Chanyeol with another girl. Not good, I thought. Steph looked angry as hell then she started texting really fast, her finger practically gliding through the phone's keypad. "What are you doing?"

 

"Letting Baekyhun know." She said as she finally stopped texting, looking tired. Because of texting or of hearing about Chanyeol's mystery girl? Hard to tell.

"Hey. It's ok. I'm sure it's nothing." I assured her. "You know Chanyeol only has eyes for you."

 

Steph rolled her eyes, her way of showing her appreciation for my comforting words. "I hope you're right."

 ~~~

Half an hour later and as Steph just left for home, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Retrieving it, I opened up my inbox and when I saw who it was, my heart leapt.

 

Suho: Hey. I have a surprise ;)

 

I smiled and texted back:

What? :P

 

A few moments later, he replied:

Talked to your mom. I'm picking you up. See you in 10.

 

My heart started drumming really fast. He's picking me up!!! The next ten minutes felt like an hour. When my phone beeped it almost slipped from my grasp and I cursed under my breath. I opened it up and found another message from Suho:

 

I'm here.

 

Upon reading, I literally jumped out of my seat and ran to the gate. The moment I stepped out, a familiar car just parked by the curb. The driver side door opened and Suho stepped out. He met my eyes and a smile slowly crept on his face. I took a moment to take him in; his black long sleeved shirt and dark jeans; the way his hair was slightly disheveled and the way his eyes lit up when I smiled back at him. He opened his arms and I ran into them, savoring the feel of his strong arms around me.

 

"Kaye." He whispered as he kissed the crown of my head. I hugged him tighter, feeling the fast beating of his heart that mimics my own. Oh gods, I am in love with this boy.

When we let go, he cupped my cheeks and gave me a kiss. A kiss that I wish could have been longer but it didn't feel right to be making out when we were just outside the school grounds, so I pulled away. Suho, on the other hand, leaned in for more and I had to push him back lightly—reluctantly.

 

"Not here," I said, still breathless from the kiss. “Someone might see us.” Our foreheads were touching and Suho laughed that beautiful laugh, that made my heart want to burst out of my chest.

"And I should care because…?” He was holding me by my waist and I felt him pull me closer. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. “I’m kidding. Sorry, I couldn't help it,” he tucked a loose strand behind my ear. “I just missed you so much.”

 

I kissed him on the nose. “I missed you too.” He smiled as he took both of my hands and said, “So, you ready to get out of here?” I nodded and he led me to the car, opening the door for me before hopping in the driver’s seat.

~~~

He held my hand throughout the whole drive, like his afraid I might slip away if he didn’t. Of course he would occasionally let it go if he had to make a turn or switch the consoles but his hand would always reach back to hold mine. We were quiet during the drive, the radio silently humming in the background. The silence wasn’t unnerving or awkward; in fact it felt comfortable. It’s like we were having a private conversation in our heads—ha! Look at me, I’m so crazy in love that I’m thinking I could communicate telepathically with my boyfriend.  LOL!

 

Suho parked the car at the basement of his apartment building. I got out and waited for him as he grabbed something from the back.

“What’s that?” I asked. He was holding a familiar bag—wait, that’s my backpack!

 

 “You’re stuff.” He shrugged, coming towards me as he slung the backpack on his left shoulder. His right arm slipped around my waist, pulling me in for a kiss on the cheek. “Sleepover.” He whispered in my ear and I shivered.

I’m staying overnight… okay…let’s be cool about this.

We walked up to his apartment smiling and swaying slightly. We probably looked like a drunk couple considering the funny looks we received from the people in the lobby. I guess you could say that we were the image of "drunk in love".

 

The moment we arrived at his room, I smiled. It looked exactly the same as to the last time I went here. “I’m gonna take a shower,” I  said as I grabbed the bag from him. “Be right back.”

 

“Need help?” he looked at me teasingly. My eyes widened at the offer, feeling my cheeks heat up. Suho laughed at my reaction and I hit him with the backpack, “Ha-ha.”

 

After I cleaned up, I found Suho lounging on the couch, already in his night wear—a white V-neck shirt and jammies. He was holding the remote, switching from channel to channel, obviously bored with what he’s seeing. As if sensing me staring at him, he looked up and smiled. He motioned for me to come sit with him and I obliged. “What do you want to watch?” he asked.

 

“Not really in the mood to watch a movie.” I said. “Can we just talk?” I suddenly felt him tense beside me and he sat up abruptly, facing me. “Uh-oh. What did I do?” he asked, his eyes looked worried.

 

I stared at him,“What?”

 

“Usually when a girl says to a guy that ‘she wants to talk’," he finger-quoted. "It’s something bad.”

 

I chuckled at his explanation and tapped his cheek, “Dude, chill. You didn’t do anything.”

 

He relaxed and put his arm around me, “Thank goodness.”

 

“Why would you think you did something wrong?”

 

He turned to face me, “Because I feel like I haven’t been a really good boyfriend.”

 

“What are you talking about? You,” I poked his chest, “are a great boyfriend.” That did the trick and he smiled. “I’m glad you think so.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter