Don't Forget (Jungkook, OC) Part 2

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh wow! I received A LOT of feedback for this story O.O It's that good?? XD Well I'm so glad you guys are liking it so far <3 

Because you guys asked for it... *Sighs* here's PART 2!

Enjoy~


Jungkook came home late that night, looking almost like a corpse as he walked aimlessly with a blank expression, his hand covered in blood.

As he entered the dorm, almost everyone was still awake. The moment the door shut, he was welcomed by Yoongi who jumped at the sight of him. “Whoa! Jungkook—“

“I’m going to bed.”

“Is Jungkook home—?“ Jin asked but stopped when he caught sight of him, his eyes widening when he saw his bloodied hands. “What the hell happened to you?!”

Yoongi looked down and was shocked to see his knuckles bruised and bleeding, “Yah, Jungkookie, what happened—“

“I slipped.” He lied.

“Slipped on your hand?” Hoseok said sarcastically, though his face was filled with concern.

“It’s nothing. Can I go to bed now?” he walked passed them but Hoseok stopped him.  “Not until we treat that wound.” He said, motioning for him to sit down as he left the room to grab the first aid kit.

Namjoon entered just as he left and paused when he saw Jungkook’s state. “What happened?”

“Jenna happened.” He said bitterly.

“You didn’t beat her up, did you?” Yoongi joked, but Jungkook was too upset to even snap back a retort.

“What’s going on—?“ Jimin walked in and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw him. “Jungkook?! What happened to your hand?”

Jungkook was irritated by all the questions that he suddenly stood up from the couch. “Nothing happened! Can you guys just leave me alone?!” he yelled as he turned his back on everyone to go to his room.

Just as he was going towards their bedroom, he bumped into Taehyung who had just come out. “Hey, Jungkookie~” Taehyung’s smile faltered when he was met by his irritated face. He glanced down and his eyes widened when he saw his bloodied knuckles, “What the hell happened to you?!”

“You really want to know, hyung?” Jungkook spat. “She broke up with me okay?!” he half-turned, addressing the other members, who fell silent at his outburst. “Jenna broke up with me. Are you guys happy now?” he looked back at Taehyung, who was staring at him blankly. “Are you happy, hyung?”

“I’m sorry.” Taehyung could only mutter.

“We’re sorry, Jungkook.” Hoseok said. “We didn’t know.”

“Whatever.” He muttered as he moved towards the room.

“It’s alright, kiddo.” Yoongi said sadly. “These things happen—“

At those words, Jungkook stopped, feeling his patience run out. His anger, which he had been holding in for far too long, bubbled out of him like a volcano erupting. “No, hyung.” he whirled, surprising everybody as they saw their maknae shaking with rage, his face red and his eyes filling with tears.

"These things don’t happen. These things only happen in the movies.” He cried. “People don’t get amnesia everyday. People aren’t supposed to forget!”

Jungkook kicks at the desk beside him causing the contents to tumble over, creating a loudbang.

“Jungkook—“ Jin started.

“Why couldn’t she remember?!” he thrashed at the cabinet, pushing it off; books and figurines falling over… loud thuds and glass breaking sounded. “Why doesn’t she want to remember?!”

“Jungkook!” Jin yelled as he tried to get a hold of his dongsaeng. “Stop it!”

“NO!” he cried. “I hate this! I hate her!” he growled as he punched at the wall; a dent becoming visible.

“Yah!” Namjoon yelled. “You’ll hurt yourself.”

“Who cares?! I already am!” he shouted as he threw one of the figurines towards the other side of the room, breaking it into a million tiny pieces, and missing Yoongi by an inch.

“Sh*t.” Yoongi muttered as he tried to get the others out of the way. “Out everyone. Out!” he said as he led Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok outside the dorm, leaving their eldest and leader to handle the situation.

“Jungkook.” Jin gripped the back of his shirt; pulling him away from anything he could get his hands on. If they let him rage about, the whole dorm would be in shambles. Namjoon watched his dongsaeng struggling in his hyung’s grip, feeling his heart tighten and thinking how he was too young to be experiencing such pain.

“Let go of me, hyung! I don’t want to hurt you.”

Jin grunted as he turned him around, grabbing him by his collars and slamming his back against the wall. “Get a grip on yourself, Jungkook!”

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook you have to calm down.” Namjoon said.

“Calm down?” he breathed. “Calm down?! How can I calm down, hyung?! How?!”

“Hurting yourself isn’t going to get you anywhere.” Jin said. “You need to pull yourself up together.”

Jungkook was breathing hard as he was pinned against the wall, his hyungs staring him down. A few seconds later, he felt his walls crumbling down, the reality of the situation finally sinking in.

She’s gone…
She left me…
She doesn’t love me anymore…

Jungkook broke down at the thought, his tears falling from his eyes like rain. Jin sighed, his grip loosening.

“Jungkook,” Namjoon started. “It’s okay. Let it out man.”

Jungkook shook his head vigorously, lacing his hands behind his head, sobbing. “No—“

“Jungkook…”

Hearing his name being called, Jungkook couldn’t take it anymore. His knees buckled beneath him and he slid to the ground, sobbing his heart out as he murmured Jenna’s name over and over again. Namjoon and Jin could only watch him with heavy hearts.

“It’s over.” He cried. “It’s really over.”

“I’m sorry.” Namjoon said as he sat on his right.

Jin sat on his other side, leaning his head against the wall. “I know it hurts now…but things are going to get better.”

“How can things be better?” Jungkook said, his voice hoarse from crying. “She’s doesn’t even remember me. She’s—“ he choked. “She’s not coming back.”

Jin and Namjoon looked at each other, “That’s just how life is, Jungkook.” Jin said.

“Sh*t happens.” Namjoon scoffed. “And we have no choice but to take it and it up.”

Jungkook wiped his tears with his forearms, “It’s all my fault. If I had been here—“

“It’s not your fault.” Namjoon and Jin said in unison.

“Don’t blame yourself for what happened, Jungkook.” Namjoon said.

“You couldn’t have stopped it.” Jin added.

Jungkook knew they were right but he couldn’t help it. He just wanted his Jenna back. He may sound immature or almost whiney like a kid, but he loved her too much and he didn’t want it to be over. “What do I do now?”

Jin shrugged, “What we usually do.”

“We it up.” Namjoon said. “We move on.”

“But it hurts, hyung.” He said. “I don’t think I can—“

“We know.” Jin sighed. “That’s what we’re here for.”

“We’ll try make it easier for you.” Namjoon said as he clapped him on the shoulder. “We’ll try to make it as less painful as possible.”

“How?”

“For once we would have to do more of our crazy dancing for you.” Jin suggested.

“Or have Jimin give you permission to all you want.”

Jungkook smirked, throwing a small smile their way. “That would be cool.”

“You’re an evil little boy, you know that?” Namjoon joked as he ruffled his hair. “Come on, we need to treat that hand of yours.”

Jungkook nodded and followed his hyung; feeling lucky that he had brothers to support him.

~~~


Jungkook lay restlessly in bed that night, tossing and turning. After a while, he lay flat on his back, staring at the ceiling, his mind racing with thoughts of the events that unfolded a few hours ago. 

He wanted to sleep; to forget everything and just drown himself into unconsciousness but he can’t seem to do it. He sat up, balancing his weight on his elbows, just as something glinted in his peripheral vision. He glanced to his left, squinting his eyes as he found the slim silver band sitting atop the desk. Jungkook reached for it before lying back down, rolling the ring between his fingers.

The ring was supposed to be his first-year anniversary present, which they were celebrating in a few days. He had it specially made, having two J’s engraved on it t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter