Bear Hugs & Kisses (Suga, you)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I'll just meet you there." You said to your boyfriend, Yoongi, over the phone as he relayed how he had a free day and wanted to go out on a date with you at the mall. 

"Are you sure? I can pick you up—“


"It's fine Yoongi-ah. I have to drop of something first on the way there. I'll see you in an hour alright?"


"Okay." He sounded like he didn't like the idea and it was evident in his tone when he whined, "Just hurry up. I miss you."


You grinned at your boyfriend's cuteness. He was never the affectionate type but was incredibly sweet at times. Maybe that's why you liked him so much. He treated you in his own way and though the sweet moments were rare—it only made it more special. 

"Arraseo, oppa." You said rolling your eyes.


"Don't roll your eyes at me."


"Wha—I wasn't!" You also love the fact how he knew you so well. 

You heard him smirk over the line, "Whatever you say, jagiya." He said and hung up. 

You shook your head as you placed your phone down and prepared to go out.

 

~~

Thirty minutes later, you found yourself walking towards the mall entrance. You decided to wear jeans and a white off-shoulder shirt. You wanted to keep it simple but you wanted to look good for your boyfriend as well, dabbing some make up on and putting on some cute accessories. It’s been approximately three weeks since you’ve last seen each other, thanks to his hectic schedules and nonstop promotions. You talked on the phone, did video chats, and texted a lot, but it was not the same as to seeing each other in person.

Yoongi texted you the meeting place a while ago and you made your way to the second floor where he said he’d be. As you ascended the escalator, it didn’t take long before you spotted the person you’ve been looking for.

He was leaning against the railing, earphones on, bobbing his head slightly. He was wearing dark jeans and a white shirt, and his head is covered by a black snapback. You stopped and crossed your arms for a while as you stared at him. You couldn’t believe that he was yours and you smiled when he looked at his watch, seeing the slight annoyance etching on his face. It made you happy how much he wanted to see you. His feet started tapping, probably the music reaching its crescendo. He glanced to his left, missing your profile but then looked back again as he realized that it was you. You grinned at him but stayed in place as he removed his earphones, a smile creeping to his face. You always thought that his smile literally changes his look. When he was serious, Yoongi seemed intimidating but when you see him smile, you’ll go “Hey, maybe this guy’s not bad after all.” (Of course, don’t tell him that or he might snap) You were the only one allowed to call him cute. To everyone, he was “swag” as he liked to call it.

“Y/N…” he said as he moved towards you. He reached you in three long strides and enveloped you in a hug, lifting you off the floor, spinning you around.

 

“Yoongi-ah!” you squealed and you heard him laugh. When he finally put you down, you realized that some people were staring. You don’t know whether it was because you were with Suga of BTS or because of the hugging and spinning scene you two just displayed.

 

“Jagi~ look at me.” Yoongi pouted as he cupped your cheeks, turning your head towards him. 

 

“What?” you asked when he only stared at you. 

 

“Is it just me or did my jagi become more beautiful?” he grinned and you slightly punched him in the arm, “Cheeseball.”

 

Yoongi chuckled and gave you a peck on the lips, which was enough to make your insides churn. “But you love it, jagiya.”

 

“What made you think that?” you smirked and Yoongi poked your side making you grin.

 

“Aish! You do. I know you do.” He said as he slung his arm across your shoulders and the two of you started walking around the mall like a dazed couple.

 

 

The afternoon went by pretty quickly with the two of you doing anything and everything you could ever do in a mall; like having lunch at the food court, window-shopping, and even sitting at one of the benches and watching people go by and making up dialogues and scenarios for them.

 

“See that guy standing by the fountain?” Yoongi pointed.

“Uh-huh.” You said as you the ice cream cone he bought for you.

“He’s dumb.”

Your eyes widened at his comment and you hit his arm, “Hey! Don’t be mean.”

He held up a finger at you, “You didn’t let me finish.” He cleared his throat and looked back at the man again. “He’s dumb because you see that girl on the other side of the fountain?”

You moved your head to take a look and saw a tall pale girl sitting by the edge, reading a book, “Yeah.”

“He’s in love with her.” He said. “And he doesn’t do anything about it; just stares at her from the other side every single day. He’s been doing it for months and he hasn’t had the guts to even approach her.”

Well that was dumb, you thought. “But maybe he’s just scared.” You said instead.

“Of what?”

“Of getting rejected.” I stated.

Yoongi smirked, “I was scared when I asked you out but that didn’t stop me.” You smiled at the memory of the time Yoongi confessed to you. The two of you had been friends before you became a couple. The friendship occurred through Jungkook, who was your good friend. You were his noona by a couple of years which made you the same age as the other members of BTS, Taehyung and Jimin. You met Yoongi when Jungkook invited you over to have lunch with everyone to show off a meal he had learned to cook recently. You remember being excited to meet them because not only have you heard good things about them from Jungkook, but you were also a fan of their music. There’s also the fact that you had a crush on one of the members back then... and it wasn’t Yoongi. It was J-Hope. You liked the way he smiled and how happy he seemed to be all the time. You were a er for great smiles.

That day you went to their dorm, everyone greeted you and welcomed you like an old friend. Yoongi came in a few minutes after you arrived and he was surprised to see you standing there in their living room.

“Who are you?” he asked looking annoyed. He didn't even bother saying hello to you. 


“Annyeonghasseyo.” You greeted with a bow. “I’m Y/N—“

 

“Kookie’s friend.” Taehyung finished, making you jump, as he passed by the two of you while playing some game on his phone.

 

Yoongi looked at you and stared, not minding his manners. You had to admit that it was making you uncomfortable so you said, “It’s rude to stare.”

Yoongi looked you in the eye then switched his gaze towards your right, “Eh, Jungkookie!” he called from the kitchen.

“Yeah?” you heard Kookie yell back.

“You have a pretty friend here.” He said and you blushed at his bluntness.

“Yeah?” Kookie called. “Well don’t scare off noona! She’s got some serious tasting to do!”

Yoongi smirked and took a step towards you. Your initial thought was to step back, but you seemed to be glued to your place as he reached out his hand towards you. “Min Yoongi.”

“Y/N.” you said and took his hand.

“Nice to meet you, Y/N.” he said and walked towards the kitchen. “Oh!” he called as he turned around to face you again. “I meant what I said.”

You turned towards him with a puzzled look, “Huh?”

“That Jungkookie’s got a pretty friend.” He smiled. A smile that literally changed his face and you wondered how on earth you could have missed it. You felt your heart beat and heat spread to your entire body. “Uh… thanks?” you stuttered.

Yoongi chuckled at your reaction, “Cute.” He winked and continued towards the kitchen, leaving you there smiling like an idiot.

 

~~

“Hello?” a voice asked. “Earth to jagi.”

 

You jumped as you felt your someone poke your cheeks, “Wae?” you turned to your right to see your boyfriend staring at you weirdly.

“What?”

“You were zoning out.” He frowned. “Like Taehyung does.”

“I just thought about something.” You smiled.

“Does it involve a handsome rapper with a lot of swag?” he asked smugly.

“Are we talking about Hoseok oppa?” you joked and Yoongi’s eyes widened. “What? I meant me!”

You rolled your eyes and grabbed his hand, “I know. Come on.”

Yoongi hugged you closer, squeezing you tight, as the two of you walked towards elscalators.

 

 

It was in the middle of the afternoon when a particular store caught your eye. “Yoongi-ah.” You said as you pulled on his arm to stop him from walking.

“What?”

“Let’s go in there.” You said and Yoongi looked up to see you pointing at a toy store. A Build a Bear store, to be exact.

Yoongi gave you a funny look, “Why?”

“I just want to.” You shrugged. “Plus, it’ll be fun!” You tugged at his sleeve but he wouldn’t budge.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter