Flirting vs Flirting (Jungkook, OC)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC- Choi Suji

"Ow Tae! You're stepping on my foot!"

"Yah! Hyung! Get away from my girlfriend!"

"I would! But I don't really have a choice do I?!" Taehyung argued as he gestured at their current situation. 

It was an early Saturday morning when Suji and seven dorks guys hit the road for a camping trip in the country side. The trip was meant for just the boys, suggested by Hoseok. He said it would be fun (considering he just watched Parent Trap) and that it was a chance for the them to "bond". The idea was immediately shut down by the other members, reasoning that camping in Summer was hot, dirty, and involved a lot of bugs. Yoongi even retorted with a disgusted look, "We're together very single day! What more bonding do you want?"

But after weeks of constant pleading from Hoseok, the boys finally budged. 

"Fine! We'll do it! Just stop it with the whining and let me sleep!" Yoongi groaned as he covered his face with a pillow. 

The boys just came back from a schedule and they were all tired but Hoseok seemed to be all hyped up like he just took a power nap. He took advantage of this and started pestering everyone to go on that camping trip. After an hour or so, he was finally able to make everyone agree. Except one.

Jungkook was in the living room, cuddling on the couch with his girlfriend, Suji, while watching some cartoons. Taehyung also joined them, despite Jungkook's protests. He hardly gets her alone, with him being busy all the time, but Suji convinced him that Taehyung would be too busy watching to even notice them cuddling. And as expected, Taehyung was seated cross-legged on the floor, his eyes glued to the television screen and Jungkook was able to cuddle up to his girlfriend all he wanted.

That is until Hoseok came.

"Jungkookie!" He said as Jungkook was just about to kiss Suji's cheek. He groaned and openly glared at his hyung. "What?! Hyung, can't you see I'm busy?" He pointed at Suji, who blushed furiously. 

"You kids and your hormones." Hoseok smirked and rolled his eyes. "I was just gonna ask you about the camping trip--"

"No." He said almost instantly. "Now go away."

"But--"

"Oh come on, Kookie. Give oppa a chance. I'm sure it'll be fun." Suji pressed, earning a sweet smile from Hoseok. "Thank you Suji." 

"But it's camping! It's--" he cringed. "Outdoor thing."

"Aren't you suppose to like 'outdoor things'?" she finger quoted. "You know, with you being athletic and all." 

"Not as of the moment. I'd rather stay home and sleep."

"You're starting to sound like Yoongi oppa."

"He enlightened me." He smiled. "'Rest makes a man at his best.'" he quoted and Suji made a face while Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Yeah, and makes a man have a fat belly." He pointed at his stomach with a smirk. 

Jungkook lifted his shirt, showing off his abs. "Nah, I think I'm good."

Suji laughed but stopped when Hoseok gave her a "you're-not-helping" look. Suji cleared , "Just go on and say yes, Jungkook."

"Why?"

"It'll be fun." Suji shrugged. "I used to do it a lot with my dad back in the province." 

A lightbulb lit in his head as the words left . He sat up straight and gave her a sly smile."Yeah? How would you like camping in the countryside, Jagi?"

Not getting what he was trying to say, Suji shrugged. "Okay, I guess--"

"Alright, hyung. We're coming." Jungkook smiled sweetly as he put his arms around a surprised-looking Suji. 

"We?!"

"Oh yay! This will be so fun!" Hoseok clapped excitedly and went running towards the kitchen to tell the others. When he was out of earshot, Suji elbowed him in the rib. Hard. "Yah! Jeon Jungkook!"

"Ow!" He grimaced. "What?!"

"What did you do?!"

"Booked us a camping trip." He shrugged. "If I have to go through this hell... you're coming with me." He smirked. 

Suji glared at her boyfriend who was already paying attention to the TV show instead of her. "I hate you." She huffed as she crossed her arms. Jungkook saw this through the corner of his eye and chuckled. "It'll be fun Jagiya. Just like you said."


And now, three days later, Suji was crammed inside the van with the boys. Even though the car wasn't that small, they were still pretty stuffed. Considering how much stuff they brought, they made it seem as if they were migrating instead of camping overnight. 

Suji was currently seated in the back seat, sandwiched between Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. Jin was driving, while Namjoon was in the passenger seat. The middle seats were occupied by Yoongi, who was sleeping soundlessly like the dead, and Hoseok, who was excitedly looking out the window. The drive took about two hours and Suji had to endure being crammed in that little space. 

Jungkook wasn't very pleased with how closely his girlfriend was sitting beside Taehyung and he was even more displeased when he saw the way Suji blushed when his hyung's leg brushed her own. Call him paranoid or protective but he couldn't take it anymore. "Jagi, stand up."

"Huh? Why?" Suji looked at him like he just said something foreign. 

"You're sitting on my lap."

"Play nice, kids." Namjoon commented from the front, making Suji blush as Jungkook pulled her onto his lap. "But, Kookie, you're legs will get numb."

He smirked, "You're not that heavy, Suji."

"But it's a two-hour drive--" he tightened his grip on her waist and she sighed; knowing that she wouldn't be able to argue anymore. Once he made up his mind, it was final. 

"Ugh." Jimin made a face. "I thought this was a camping trip not a honeymoon."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Jealous, hyung?"

"Why would I be?" He said. "I have better abs than you." he winked at Suji, who gave him a playful smirk, and Jungkook tried his best not to strangle his hyung right there. 

As the others went to mind their own business, Suji felt someone's lips brush against her ear.
"Jagi." Jungkook whispered as she leaned on his chest. "Hmm?"

"You'll only look at me, right?"

Suji almost laughed at his cuteness. "Yeah, Kookie." She yawned. "Only you."

~~~

An hour later they arrived at the camping site. They were welcomed by a few officials of the camping grounds and they were briefed on some rules.

Suji inhaled and took in the scent of fresh leaves and dirt. It's been a while since she's really been outdoors. She used to go camping with her dad a lot when she was younger but when they moved into the city, they never got the chance to do it again. She sighed and suddenly felt someone's hand close around hers. She didn't have to look up to know it was Jungkook's. The gesture was done so frequently that they did it almost absentmindedly now. It's like their hands had minds of its own and no matter what, it needed to be holding each other. 

"Okay, so one of my men here will accompany you to the site. You kids have fun and be safe! Oh, and beware of monsters!" The lady ranger said as she made a roar gesture, giggling at her little joke. 

"How old does she think we are? Seven?" Jungkook smirked then looked over to Taehyung who's eyes were wide with fear at the mention of monsters.

"I'm guessing five." Suji whispered back to him, making him laugh. 

They hiked up the site with the official, Namjoon and Jin up front while Jungkook and Suji were at the rear. They were being giggly and kept on shoving each other, obviously having fun. 

"Yah! Keep it down you two!" Yoongi hollered. 

"Oh let the kids be." Jin smiled as he watched his dongsaengs. 

"Flirts." Yoongi muttered. 

"Hoseok hyung, let's play!" Taehyung whined. "I'm bored."

"What game?" He asked excitedly.

"Uh.. I spy?" His eyes hinted with delight.

"Ooh!" Jimin raised his hand excitedly. "I want in! I'll start. Hmm..." He looked around. "I spy something...green--"

"It's a tree." Yoongi answered flatly, and Jimin smiled. "That's right! Next, I spy something brown--"

"It's a tree trunk." Yoongi said again. 

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Okay this one's a hard one. I spy something white--"

"It's me against the tree trunk." Yoongi said and Jimin kicked at the ground. "Damn it!"

Suji laughed at the boys and unknown to her was that Jungkook was watching her. So pretty, he thought.

"Hey Jagi." He nudged her.

"What?" She smiled as she looked over at him, making Jungkook pause for a second; her beauty paralyzing him.

"Hey.." She pushed him lightly and Jungkook blinked. "You were saying?"

"Oh yeah..." he cleared his throat. "I spy something..." His eyes cast down, and Suji saw him grin. 

"What?" She asked, her eyebrows raised. 

"Something pretty..."

"Is it a flower?"

"Nah. It's something more beautiful than that..."

"Is it the sky?" She looked up and smiled as she saw clear blue skies with a few cumulus clouds; looking like a bunch of cotton balls. It was beautiful. 

"No... more beautiful." 

"What's more beauti--" Suji stopped when she caught Jungkook's gaze. He was staring at her so deeply that it literally made her speechless. She didn't realize that they were slowly inching closer...his eyes darting to her lips... Suji's eyes fluttering close...And then...

"Okay guys! We're here! Let's set up the tents!" Someone yelled and the two of them stopped. There was few seconds of awkward silence but Jungkook was the first to recover. He held her hand, "Come on, they might be looking for us."

Suji nodded as she took his hand. "You haven't told me what you spied."

Jungkook smirked, glancing at her."You won't be able to see it anyway."

"Why not?"

He gently squeezed her hand, "Not without looking at a mirror, you won't."

"Wha--?" Suji realized it too late and when she did, her cheeks flushed. He's such a grease ball sometimes, she thought as she shook her head. He lightly squeezed her hand again making her blush even more. "Whatever. I’m done talking to you." She muttered and she heard him laugh. 

~~~

After an hour of trying to set up their tents (they made it look like a freakin' Twister game with their hands and tent materials getting all tangled up), bickering over who sleeps with who (Jungkook tried his best to get his hyungs to agree to him sharing a tent with Suji but they shut the idea down before he could even ask), and planning what they were supposed to do next (Yoongi was adamant about taking a nap); the group decided to go to the lake for a swim. 

"I'll go change." Suji said as she went towards her own tent. She was suddenly pulled back, making her crash onto Jungkook's chest. She looked up at him then gulped when she saw him with a serious gaze. "What?"

"I don't think this is a good idea."

"What? Why?" She gave him a challenging gaze. "Why Jungkook...are you afraid of swimming in the lake?"

"No." He said flatly.

"Ah… You can't swim?"

"I can swim just fine, Jagiya." 

"Then what's the problem?" she asked and Jungkook pulled her closer to him. "You. You're the problem."

Suji's eyes widened as she pointed at herself. "Me? How am I the problem?"

"As much as I want to see you in a swimsuit," he gazed at her flirtatiously. "I don't think I want the hyung's seeing you in it too."

Suji laughed when it finally registered to her what exactly he was saying: her Kookie was actually jealous. She clucked her tongue and moved away from his grip. "Oh Kookie." She shook her head amusedly, as she advanced towards her tent.

"Yah... Jagiya! Jungkook whined. "You can't!"

Suji just laughed, ignoring his protests as she went to change into her swimsuit.
 

~~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter