Just One Day with You (Jimin, You)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin couldn't keep the excitement out of his voice as he relayed to you the things you would be doing tomorrow. "Jagiya, I had it all planned out! We're going to have the best day ever!"

You chuckled at your boyfriend who was currently sitting on the floor, cutely staring up at you as you laid out the things you would be needing for the big day tomorrow. Since Bangtan was always busy with promotions, Jimin never found the time to be with you in a while. These past few weeks had been lonely, with you often sleeping alone in the apartment you shared; and if he did come home, you would either be asleep, tired from school, or vice versa. You didn't know how you made it work, with him being almost never around to be with you, but you thought maybe that's just how it is when you love someone... And you loved Park Jimin, wholeheartedly. 

After weeks and weeks of nonstop rehearsals, shows, and promotional tours, Jimin finally got a day-off and he decided to spend it with you and do what he's quoted "Extraordinarily normal stuff boyfriend and girlfriends should do". He had planned a whole day out for just the two of you, which involved a trip to the beach, soaking in the sun, going swimming, having a nice picnic, and then watching the sunset, which he insisted on doing while the two of you sat on the sand, wrapped in each other arms. You laughed at his greasy romance ideas but deep down, you were ecstatic. 

"Okay oppa, I get it." You said as you fixed up some extra clothes for tomorrow; listening to Jimin talk about tomorrow's list of activities for the nth time. "Why don't you go get ready for bed while I finish up here?" Jimin grunted as he stood up from the floor, "Don't stay up too late, Jagi. You'll need to sleep to have energy for tomorrow." He hugged you from behind and kissed the nape of your neck, making you shiver. "Trust me, you're gonna need it." 

You turned to face him, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I can't wait." You said as you pecked him on the lips. "Good night."

Jimin sighed as he removed his arms around you, "I love you, jagi." He padded towards the bedroom, yawning, and you giggled at how cutely he did it: dragging his feet on the floor like a little kid. "Love you!" You called back. The moment he closed the door, you heard a deep rumble. At first you thought it was your stomach but then you remembered you had a good dinner. You looked outside and saw the sky covered in clouds; not a single star in sight. You hummed, slightly worried at the sight but then shook your head. It's the middle of summer, what are the chances of rain?


~~~
"You have got to be kidding me!" Jimin exploded as the two of you watched the morning report on TV, the sound of the rain splashing against your roof and thunder provided an annoying background music. 

You pursed your lips as you watched the broadcaster say that there was definitely a thunderstorm and that everyone should stay indoors at the time being. 

"She's joking, right?" Jimin asked. "Tell me she's joking." Just then a loud thunder crashed making the two of you look out the window; seeing the fall of heavy rain. 

"Nope, I don't think weather ladies joke about these things. I mean look..," you pointed at the TV screen who showed the serious face of the broadcaster. "Does she look like she's kidding?" You chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"Stupid weather lady." Jimin grumbled as he crossed his arms.

"Hey now...let's not blame her for the storm. It's not her fault."

Jimin sighed heavily then whined, "But the day is ruined! How are we supposed to spend the best day ever doing 'extraordinarily normal stuff boyfriends and girlfriends should be doing'?" He reached the window and leaned his head against it, looking dejected. "This ." 

You frowned at your boyfriend's distress and you wanted to cheer him up so badly.  
"Jiminie," you went up to him and hugged him from behind. You kissed his shoulder, hugging him tighter. "It's okay. We can spend the day here--"

"That's not the plan, Y/N." He sighed as he moved away from you. "I'm gonna go sleep now, I guess." He sulked, making his way to the bedroom. 

You pouted, "Sleep? You don't want to spend time with me?" 

Jimin looked up at you with a teasing smile before pulling you close and whispering in your ear, "You can always join me in bed, Jagiya~" you blushed furiously at his comment, poking his stomach; which happened to be all muscle. 

"Someone's touchy--" Jimin smirked just when you had an idea. You grinned to yourself as you moved away from his embrace. "You know what," you said. "Go on ahead, I'll follow."

Jimin cocked his head to the side questioningly, then shrugged. "Okay.." He started to turn away but stopped, "Don't take too long. I'll be waiting," he winked. 

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes. 

Jimin grinned that greasy grin making you laugh, "Oh you like it, Jagiya. You like," he motioned towards his sculpted body. "This..."

"Would you like this?" You showed him your fist.

"Are we playing rough?" He smirked making you blush even more. "I like..."

"Just get to bed, you flirt." You joked as you threw a pillow at him; shaking your head in amusement. 

"Someone's excited." Jimin chuckled and left for the bedroom. The moment he shut the door, you went to work. 

~~~
Since you couldn't go to the beach, you decided to get creative and tried to bring the beach into your very own living room. You put up a tent in the middle of the room using a blanket, though it looked more like a fort. You laid out another blanket so you can sit on the floor and have a picnic like you planned. You went to retrieve the picnic basket and laid out Jimin's favorite food, which you planned on surprising him with. Next, you took out your laptop and connected it to the stereo where you played some music that had that summer vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter