Perfect (in every way) - Suga

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ways to Say I Love You series #5 - Idol Suga au

One of the most nerve-racking moments in one’s life is having to take university entrance examinations.

Y/N had been stressing over it for months; studying her head off after school hours and attending review classes for weeks on end. She already had her eye on a school and she knew the competition was tough as she was going against hundreds of students from across the nation. So, she had to give everything she’s got to be able to make it in.

She was quite optimistic, knowing her grades were good enough and that she could ace that exam if she tried her hardest. But there was also a part of her that was pessimistic, seeing that she wasn’t exactly “special” and there were probably more people who were smarter and more talented than her.

“You’ll do fine, sweetie. Would you relax?” Y/N’s mother said as she dropped her off at the campus’ front gate. Y/N looked out the window and saw several students her age walking in, about to take on probably the worse four hours of their senior year. She gulped, feeling a little sick.

“Y/N, hey.” Her mother took her hand and squeezed tight once; the warmth of her hand reassuring. “Breathe,” she chuckled. “You’ll do great. You’ve been preparing for this for months. You got this. And whatever happens, your dad and I are proud of you.”

Y/N smiled before leaning over the gear shift to give her hug. “Thanks, mom.”

Upon letting go, Y/N took a deep breath and grabbed her bag before hopping out of the passenger seat. She waved back at her mother with an “I’ll see you later” before turning and walking towards the building.

Ding!

A puzzled look passed over her features upon the sound and she quickly fished her phone out from her coat pockets. Upon seeing the notification, her eyes widened, followed by a wide smile.

 

 

Y/N was about to reply when another message came through—this time: a photo.

 

Y/N hoped she didn’t look as red as she felt upon seeing Yoongi’s selca.

Thanks baby 😘 I love u too! I’m about to go in so talk to u later!

Go kick , he answered back and Y/N felt a surge of confidence go through her.

I can do this, she thought as she pocketed her phone once more, gripping the straps of her backpack with her head held high and a determined glint in her eyes.  

I can do this!

I can’t do this, Y/N thought helplessly as she entered the restroom and went straight to the sink, opening the faucet and then cupping her hands over the running water before splashing it over her face. She sighed as the cold water hit her skin and felt her body relax after feeling like the world was hanging on her shoulders just a few moments ago.

Well at least it’s done, she thought before wiping her face with a towel and making her way out of the restroom.

After four hours of testing, her brain had turned into mush, and Y/N felt like she was having an out of body experience—like she was there but not there, floating idly through the university hallway.

She had never felt so tired in her life and all she wanted to do was lie down—and maybe sleep for the rest of the week. She wasn’t even sure if she did well on the test. There were times when she was sure of the answers but there were also times when she felt utterly clueless.

Heading out of the building, she felt like the wicked witch from the west as the sun hit her eyes, making her wince. The examination room was brightly lit with fluorescent lights but it was definitely not as bright as it was outdoors, so she felt as if sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter