When BTS Asks You to RUN (Part 3)

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here’s the last part of the RUN drabble series <3  featuring Jin, Hobi, and Jimin~ Hope you guys like it! :) 

 

JIN

“Do you ever get tired?”

You lifted your head from his shoulder, giving him a questioning look. “Tired of?”

Jin sat up straighter as he intertwined his fingers with yours. The two of you were currently sitting on the carpeted floors of the 27th floor’s hallway at the hotel Jin was currently booked in. Yes, your boyfriend was Kim Seokjin—idol member of the popular Hip Hop group BTS and is currently Korea’s rising actor. 

“What do you mean? Who can ever get tired of these chocolate-coated strawberries?” you smiled as you took a bite of the strawberry from the container Jin had prepared. He grinned as he glanced at you, leaning close to wipe the corner of your mouth with his thumb.

“You know that’s not what I mean.” he sighed.

You your bottom lip, tasting the sweetness of the strawberry on your tongue. You frowned despite the great flavour, knowing what Jin was trying to say.

Considering his status, alone time was hard to get by. The two of you always had to go on rendezvous, always have to hide and run from fans and paparazzi's. Your relationship was a secret as of the moment and you intended to keep it that way. Your family often asks if you’re okay with that…with Jin keeping yo a secret from the world. Bu what people fail to realize is that once the word is out, it’s going to be harder to be together. Simply because people in this industry will stop at nothing to break the two of you apart.

Why? Because that’s showbiz. People like stories, controversies… and they’ll do anything to get that scoop for money; regardless of how the person would feel.

“Sometimes.” You said honestly. “Are you?”

“Yes.” Jin answered almost instantly but when he saw the frown on your face, he immediately corrected himself. “Not of you, love. No. Never. What I meant was I’m tired of always hiding like this. I’m tired of not being able to take you out on proper dates, and I’m tired at having to fake-date snobby actresses just so I can protect our relationship.”

“Jin—“

“I’m tired of waking up when you’re just about to go to bed. I’m tired of busy schedules without you in it…” he huffed. “I’m just tired of always missing you!"

He’s so cute when he’s ranting, you thought amusedly. “Jin. Hun—"

"I can’t even brag about you to my friends!”

“The boys know me!” you defended and Jin only whined which was so cute you had the urge to squish his cheeks and kiss him silly.

“You know what I mean.” he huffed.

“I know.” you sighed as you ran your hands through his hair. He instantly relaxed under your touch, sighing. “But it’s your dream, so I understand. I won’t ever get tired when I know you’re doing what you love.”

“But I love you too.” Jin said which put your heart strings into knots. “And I want to be able to make you happy too.”

“I know Jin. And you already do.” you said as you caressed his cheek. “But I’d rather have this than nothing.”

Jin looked down at you, his eyes full of love and adoration that you felt your chest tighten with emotion. He leant down and captured your lips in a sweet kiss; the type that made your toes curl and your cheeks flush pink.

“I love you, Y/N.” he whispered.

“And I love you.” you whispered back as he bopped your nose with his, making you giggle.

“Oppa?”

The two of you looked up and saw a little girl in a pink dress, staring down at you. Your eyes widened at the realization that the kid just saw you kissing your boyfriend a few moments ago.

“We’re not here.” Jin whispered to the kid and you felt his grip tighten on your hand. You knew it was time to go, though if the kid bought his words, then the two of you might just have a few minutes to—

“I’m 10 not 6.” The little girl snapped and before she could say more, Jin whispered:

“Run.”

The two of you bolted from your little hiding place, leaving the kid standing in the middle of the empty hallway—watching the young couple chuckling and sprinting towards the emergency exit staircase.

“I…I just wanted an autograph.” The little girl muttered before turning away, pouting.

 

  J-HOPE

The first time you saw the guy with the bright smile from across the room of your Math class, you knew there was something different about him. Maybe it was in the way he dressed: shirt tucked out quite ungraciously with his tie untied and jeans paired with a black worn boots. Or maybe it was his face... you couldn’t really help but notice that he was quite handsome—not the type that made you do a double take, but enough to make you stare for a while.

There was something about Jung Hoseok that made you curious. Curious as to why he practically frowned the moment your eyes met. And how he always did it every single day for the rest of the week every time you happened to bump into each other.

You wondered what his problem was considering that he was all smiles and pearly whites whenever he was with his friends, and even around your teachers. It frustrated you as to how someone you’ve hardly met nor made any contact with at all would look at you so disdainfully.

As if you’ve done something horribly wrong.

Speaking of things gone wrong, you picked the wrong day to switch seats with your friend Woozi, and now you got paired with Hoseok for a school project for the rest of the semester. You weren’t sure how to approach the guy considering the circumstances, so the two of you spent the entire period ignoring each other. Hoseok seemed to be busy napping on his desk anyway.

After school, which was a bit later than the dismissal time considering that you had to work at the library as part of your scholarship deal, you were trying to think of a good way to approach Hoseok when the rain poured. You look into your bag and cursed, seeing that you forgot to bring an umbrella. You huffed and moved to the side of the steps and sat on one of the treads, hoping for the rain to stop soon so you can go home.

You were playing a game on your phone to pass the time when a voice called, “Hey."

Looking up, you almost dropped your phone in surprise. For right there hovering over you was Jung Hoseok; looking at you with a concerned expression. “Are you alright?”

“Uh.. Fine.” you mumbled.

“Aren’t you going to go home?” he asked and you wondered why he was suddenly talking to you after all those weeks of frowning and ignoring your very existence in class. “It’s getting pretty late.”

Thunder sounded though the skies and you sighed. “Can’t. I’m waiting the rain out. Forgot to bring an umbrella.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter