Lost Stars (Jungkook, You) Part 5

EXOTICARMY127 FANFICTION SHOP (EXO & BANGTAN BOYS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


You stood in front of the mirror, placing asmall pin on your head as you tried to keep your hair in place. You sighed, straightening out the dress you chose to wear which was a pink casual dress pink when you heard your stylist Cara call, "He's here!" 

"Why are you squealing?" You asked amusedly as you grabbed your bag from the bed, seeing Cara practically bouncing in excitement. 

"Uh, because A: you're going on a date. B: with a really cute guy. And C: with a really really cute guy!"


"You know we're leaving soon right? And this whole romance thing your creating in your head is impossible?"

Cara looked at you with a disgusted expression. "Kill joy." She scoffed. "A girl can dream can she? Plus that's extra romantic! Long distance relationships are--"

"Impossible." You shot her down. "No one survives an LDR."

"Yes there is!"

"Maybe." You shrugged. "But they went through hell to get where they are now if they're still together."

"Are you sure you're a girl?" Cara mussed as she leant by the door frame. "Cause to be honest, I feel like I'm talking to Zack."

Zack was Cara's older brother and you chuckled at the comparison. Zack was very straightforward and was a realist by heart. "I just know things." You shrugged.

"Yeah? What do you know about love and relationships?" Cara challenged and you bit your lip, his face suddenly popping into your head. 

If only you knew, you thought as you tried to forget Jungkook's pained expression the night before. No texts or calls came in and you wondered why you were even expecting them. Jungkook had a tendency to leave fights unresolved, to avoid confrontations at all costs. That’s why last night came to be a surprise to you. Jungkook just blurted his thoughts and put it in the open which was very unlike him. 

You looked at your phone sitting on your dresser and sighed when the screen remained black. You moved towards it and grabbed it from its resting place, shoving the device into your purse before moving out of the room.

~~~

 

Taehyung stood in the suite's living room, wearing a nice lavender shirt and holding a bouquet of wild flowers. You immediately smiled when he looked at you emerging from the room, his eyes lighting up and his face brightening instantly. 

 

 

"Hi Y/N." He said, giving you his infamous grin. 

 

 

"Hey." You smiled back feelings your cheeks redden as your eyes locked. He had beautiful eyes; eyes that caught your attention and swore to never give it back nor let it wander. 

 

 

"For you." He said as he handed the bouquet. You chuckled slightly, bowing slightly in appreciation. "That's the second time."

 

 

Taehyung shrugged, "It's nothing. I like making you smile." 

 

 

You blushed at his words as you brought the flowers to the table where a vase stood. Cara immediately took them from your hands to take care of it. "Aww so pretty!" She cooed and you smirked in response. 

 

 

"We'll be leaving." 

 

 

"Don't come back soon!" She responded and Taehyung chuckled as you shot her a glare, your face burning of embarrassment. You faced him and was surprised that he was already staring at you, a small smile gracing his beautiful face. "Ready?"

 

 

You nodded and he offered his arm, which you smiled at; considering that it’s a gesture only a few guys do nowadays. You hooked your arm into his and the two of you fell into an easy conversation, almost like you've known each other for a long time. 

 

 

~~~

 

 

"I'm going out!" Jungkook called as he placed a scarf around his neck and buttoned his jacket up. 

 

 

"Where are you going?" Jin asked, peeking from the kitchen doorway.

 

 

"Places." He shuffled. 

 

 

"What places?"

 

 

"

Hyung

," he huffed as he placed a hat over his head. "I'm not a kid."

 

 

"Of course you're not." Jin rolled his eyes. "I was just asking."

 

 

Jungkook ignored the sarcasm in his tone and just sighed, waving goodbye and leaving in haste.

 

 

~~~

 

 

There was something about the autumn wind that was oddly comforting. The way the leaves change from green to shades of orange, brown, and yellow; the cool wind that was cold enough to make you feel good but not so much that you'd want to get inside the house right away to keep warm.

 

 

Jungkook pulled his hat down to keep his identity on the down low as to not attract any fans or reporters that happened to be walking by. He walked through the city idly with no destination in mind; his thoughts completely reserved for one thing:

 

You. 

He hasn't stopped thinking about you since you returned and the incident last night had made it worse. He stayed up late last night writing a song and was able to finish. Though he was doubtful about releasing it. He figured it would be one of his "closet songs"; the one's that were for his ears alone. 

He was so immersed in his thoughts that he didn't even notice the kid he almost stepped all over. Jungkook stopped as he felt something hit his torso and his hands immediately went up front, holding a little boy to him. He looked down and saw the little boy slightly glaring up at him.

"Watch where you're going, hyung."

"Mianhe." Jungkook bowed as he took a step back.

"Are you ok?"

Jungkook sighed and the kid raised his fist for a bump, smiling. Jungkook found the gesture to be cute and oddly comforting and he raised his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter