97 WE ARE ONE

Some everyday thoughts I write about Tao... 1000 thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well... from where to begin? I have so many things to say... and I think everybody knows what I am going to talk about!

140515 7:45 am Tunisia time, about 3:45 pm Korea time, the "Rumors" had already started spreading about 4 hours ago. Or that is what I thought.

I was supposed to be out of the house the whole day (I’ll have my 1st final exam tomorrow and I had to study)

“I need to know more about Kris leaving EXO” said the first post. I had D_O eyes for few seconds.

I started praying for it to be just a rumor (as we all know how many false rumors this fandom can spread) when I saw an article in which “SM CONFIRMED THE NEWS”…

”SM ENTERTAINMENT CONFIRMS EXO-M’S KRIS IS FILING LAWSUIT FOR EARLY TERMINATION OF CONTRACT” cr:KOREABOO

 

Of course I couldn’t stop the tears. “How am I going to leave the house now?”… but I had to… So I did, but the whole day, I used my phone to follow their updates and see what’s new and I ended up doing absolutely nothing the whole morning and almost nothing the whole afternoon and now it’s 11 pm and I seriously have to go study and wake upearly…

But let me talk about this before: (everything might be in disorder, I just have so many thoughts >< )

First the members unfollowed Kris on both IG and Weibo and at that exact moment I just hid my face so that no one could see my wet eyes….

And who were the first ones to unfollow him? One of them was Tao… TAO! Yes TAO I SAID!  And again I felt a huge wave of disappointment… Do you know that I am the biggest TaoRis shipper? And even though I ship every EXO OTP and especially every OTP including TAO, TaoRis has always been my number 1 OTP, because when I first have known  EXO, Kris and Tao have been the ones I used to fangirl about a lot, Kai was the first who caught my attention with his dancing skills because his teaser came out first, but when I really got to know EXO, I used to fangirl about Kris and Tao the same way, until I saw that magazine shooting and I got trapped into Tao’s gaze and now I’m only living for him… BUT Kris still has that  special place in my heart. (Take note please: for me, OTP refers to: friendship and brotherhood, not those useless senseless hurtful couple things-I don’t know why I am talking about these sweet memories right now...)

So, being the TaoRis shipper I am, I really was shocked seeing that…

Then there was the Sehun “?” post and Chanyeol’s one wanting to “punish the devil” and things like that.

Really?

Are you guys really not supporting him? Will you really be like that?

And then Suho’s comment about the matter…

“Suho seemed particularly disappointed, in which he described Kris’s actions as “irresponsible” and that nothing was wrong between EXO and their agency. He also expressed that he believed Kris should cancel the lawsuit and apologize to the agency and members immediately.” (cr: koreaboo)

Like seriously?

Well first I was disappointed, but it took me only few seconds to realize that he HAD to say that and he had no freedom to say anything else! Even though I was hoping for a hint… (And I had one not really obvious hint)

And the BIG DECEPTION… Tao’s weibo and IG posts… of course… because it’s TAO…

[INSTAGRAM] 140515 Tao's Instagram Update
"The road is really long, where you want to go, no one can decide for you. The truth will always be hidden from the public, perhaps the public will choose to side the minority, but that isn't the truth. The truth will only be understood by those who have gone through it. Like the 11 of us members, our company SM and the staff. But on the outside, the good ones have been reversed to become the bad. You all will not feel the betrayal that I have felt, after being betrayed, and everyone actually sides this single person, you guys can have your own opinions, but all I want to say is that the truth apart from what's false, we know it in our hearts. One person chooses to leave, we can't hold him back, he has found his ways, and has escaped successfully. At a time when we are unaware, he actually secretly went away without letting us and the company know. The drive to do certain things will follow many people, but I hope that everyone will use this thirst with good intentions. Practicing and sweating a lot in the process, but realized that one person will never be back, this news, and the concert has to be prepared all over again with 11 people, it's tiring. Let's love EXO~"
trans: _cheonsanim 

11 members? Betrayed? Tao? Is this really you? And I reread the title “Tao's Instagram Update”

…..

Do you know how much I struggled to contain back the tears?

I just couldn’t believe it…

Do you know how much Tao loves Kris? As a friend! As a brother? Kris sometimes seems like more than that, like his dad, his protective dad (I owe yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter