440 TAO BD PROJECT

Some everyday thoughts I write about Tao... 1000 thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Join us on Facebook in this event.

 

 

ENGLISH VERSION:

HL UNION - HUANG ZI TAO BIRTHDAY PROJECT

19930502 Qingdao Prince, Kungfu Panda, Peacock Brother Huang Zi Tao Birthday Project

 

"Please remember, you must feel proud as a HL, because you are the most special, the most respectable, the strongest and ubiquitous HL. No one can ever be compared to you. Because I have you guys, I feel proud. Fighting~"- Tao.

 

I've already said that I've started writing Tao's birthday message right? (yeah I know I'm 3 months and 2 weeks early). It's somehow done I only add few things when I remember something new.

So, I've been thinking and thinking and thinking and... I've written the message and now what? He's not even going to see it and IF he does, he'll not understand anything because it's in English.... And I suddenly got this idea: what about I send it to him? I mean to SM. But then too he'll not understand a thing. And ideas started flooding until I came up with this when I was writing one of my message's parts:

How about preparing a birthday project that can go international? Not something big and it will not require money (maybe just the amount I'll need to send it to Korea but that's not something REAAALLY big). I want something touching, something that doesn't have anything to do with money, something related to emotions and something that can really make him understand that he's so precious, something that can boost his confidence and that can show him how much we love him. WE, yes, not just ME because I want as many Hailangs as possible to be part of this project. This will be the first project I've ever started. So here is the idea: A confession book, or a video if I ever got problems with making the book and sending it (because this is the first time I'm going to send something to Korea and maybe it won't arrive at time so a video will be a Second Plan in case I had difficulties). I book or a video is something really old and has nothing really catchy you might say. Right. BUT it depends on the content of the book / video! As I told you I want something that can make him think deeply and seriously, something, REALLY TOUCHING, he doesn't need money or gifts more than he has, I want something special!

So, in case (I'm just saying IF like MAYBE I mean I will do my best but I don't want to give anyone false hopes into the book) in case I could only make a video, we have to do our best and share the video everywhere so that Tao can see it, as we all know he's always stalking his fans and in his birthdays he always checks what fans do for him, and I believe that if the video gets worldwide, and if we can make it reach a big number of Chinese Hailangs and well known fanbases (especially Precious Tao Bar that he's following on Weibo and to which he always sends postcards in new years and fanbase birthdays and so...), he'll surely see it. So precious Tao Bar should be our first target.

Now here is the content of the book / video:

IN WHICH WAY DID TAO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? HOW DID TAO BECOME A BIG MOTIVATION IN ANYTHING YOU DO?

The main point is to make him see how precious he can be, and especially how much he can be of good help for everyone.

So, all you have to do is share your story / stories and send it to me.

To make it clearer, what has changed (in a good way of course) in your life after knowing Tao? I know many will say "I'm happier now" and so... but I want something like REALLY touching. It doesn't matter if he was of a small or big help, all what we need is WHAT IS TAO FOR YOU?

This is what I mean: I've read many fanaccounts that said Tao has SAVED them. One of them was thinking of committing suicide, but she dropped out the idea after knowing Tao and seeing how bravely he endured all the difficulties. One other (I've previously posted her message here because it was hella touching and I cried hard while reading it) said that she was enabled and couldn't walk and in his predebut Tao was the only one that helped her when she needed help and he took her home and told her "I hope you will get better soon, let's run together", and after he debuted, and when she finally got to see him in TLP she was still on a wheelchair, and that day when he fell on the grownd and he injured himself with the sword, she wanted to shout it at and say "HZT it's alright didn't we promise each other that we'll run together?!"..... This is the kind of stories I want. Of course any message is the most welcome, but those that'll be on spotlight are those that are the most touching. This is why I want a book because it'll be easier to read especially that some stories are kinda long.

You'll tell me: we are still stuck in the same problem, how will he understand?

This is mainly why I need international collaborations, I need English - Chinese  Or English - Korean translators at least. If there are any other translators for other languages apart from English, then I'll be really thankful!

The most important is that Chinese or Korean must be the target language!

 I can do the Spanish - English or Arabic - English translation to make Chinese or Korean translators' work easier since English is more common than Spanish/Arabic but I'll always be in need of translators to Korean or Chinese.

The number of translators is unlimited (unless I haven't received many messages T-T )

Here are my plans:

150118 Introduce the project with this post. Contact some friends and ask for help.
FROM 150119 Messages reception starts:

I will create an event on facebook and start sharing the project on facebook/twitter/tumblr/weibo when I have at least one translator. Also, I hope everyone can share it with me especially on Weibo with Chinese HLs (I've explained the reasons above).

TO 150329 Messages reception ends

150331 Starts the creation of the book / or video / or both if I've got enough time (In case I could send the book and make a video in time, I will send with it a CD that contains the video and a numeric copy of the book and maybe other things if possible)
150416 (Max) Sends the book (if the gift will be a book of course) and starts sharing the video internationally (and thus I will need everyone's help)
If it's a book, or both video and book, then I will try to send it earlier, if it's only a video, then I may take more time creating it for better quality.
150502 Tao's birthday (Crossing fingers so that he will get the gift)

Any other ideas are welcome!

Finally, to make things easier, here is how to contact me:

Send everything to [email protected](.)com  (without parenthesis) with as topic:

* TAO BIRTHDAY PROJECT MESSAGE  starting from now, but no message will be translated if I got no translators' help T-T

  Send it in this form:

     Name:

     Country:

     Age:

     Message:

* TAO BIRTHDAY PROJECT TRANSLATOR  if you want to help with the translation, and please do mention what languages you will be using and your e-mail so that I can contact you easily. Send it in this form:

     Name:

     Source language:

     Target language:

     e-mail: 

* TAO BIRTHDAY PROJECT SUGGESTION  if you have suggestions or ideas about the project

One last thing! This project only depends on the motivation of everyone. I cannot do anything alone. I will make the book/video and English correction for the messages, but the number and ability of the translators, and the number of messages received will make the project a failure or a success. I hope it will be a success.

PS: the translators and anyone who helped in the success of the project (if it succeeded :p) will have their names on the book or/and in the video.

Check this same post for updates about the project.

Here's my blog for any further questions and for new updates about the project:

http://taorinvvhl.tumblr.com

Jiayou!!!

THANK YOU

CHINESE VERSION (Translated to Chinese by Louis):

HL UNION - 黄子韬生日计划

 

19930502 青岛王子、功夫熊、

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter