126

Some everyday thoughts I write about Tao... 1000 thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I knew before that Tao knows sign language because of his best friend who is a disabled person, he can't speak or talk. Tao has learned sign language for him because my Tao is such a soft-hearted and a sincere person. So I found this post and I swear I feel so proud of him and so proud of myself to be in love with such a kind and a pure soul like his, with such a benevolent person like Tao. This really is the most touching thing someone could ever do to his friend! 'Proud' doesn't really describe all my feelings right now, I want to hug him and tell him how great he is, how special and how lovable he is!

Tao you are my pride! Tao every day I swear I love you more and more! Every day I hate this distance more and more! If only I could speak Chinese or Korean fluently, I would have written to you the longest letter ever, not just to tell you that I love you, but to tell you how great of a person you are, I want you to know how much you are loved and how precious you are, you need to appreciate everything in yourself because to me you're flawless and even if there is no perfection in this world, for me 'TAO' is the new word to define perfection. 

I love you my honey my soul my life!

"  #1: on 14/03/24, Tao changed his Weibo DP into a picture of his crossed fingers, it means “hope”, it’s for the victims of MH370 flight [x]
#2: on 14/05/31, Sehun’s instagram update, Tao made a circle hand sign with index fingers and thumb fingers, it means “miss”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter