210

Some everyday thoughts I write about Tao... 1000 thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am back. :) I just came here to say hi and go. These have been such a tiring 10 days. It was fun, it wasn't really difficult because I saw him everyday and I even could watch the MV, let me thank my dear phone for letting me have his news everyday and a special friend kept me updated. Well I missed saving his pics and watching his fancams but thanks God it was so much easier than last year. Anyway, this should be a short update, I can't really write everything now cause I'm tired and I can barely open my eyes, you know for 10 consecutive days, going to the beach, swimming for 2 hours or even more everyday, playing beach ball, going out every night for 4 hours, waking up early and staying up late, all this with the house chores... it has to be tiring. Well I also managed to have at least 30 mins of nap everyday after lunch (I said 'at least' cause the latest days I've been so tired that my short nap reached 2 hours... never really do this unless I'm really tired to death, usually I don't even have a nap of 2 mins, Tao used to take all my time).

Anyway, I just came here to say hi so... HIIIII!!!! 

Tao you lil piece of you didn't miss meh right???? T_T (oh excuse my bad words it's the first time I say/write such words ><)

And what's with all the black and white fashion these days? Panda style? Or is it just to make me come back faster?

Your airport fashion for the last days... And that bicycle fanmeeting or s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter