785

Some everyday thoughts I write about Tao... 1000 thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[TRANS] 150825 Tencent Interview (Ent.qq)

http://ent.qq.com/a/20150825/002801.htm
http://v.qq.com/page/e/r/r/e0163k1w6rr.html

Ever since Tao returned to China, a series of bad things (opinion disputes) happened and this 22 year old had never met such circumstances before. Uncountable amount of antis and there are always people scolding him no matter where he goes. On 23rd August, Tao was interviewed by Tencent regarding his lyrics, group departure and Wang Si Cong & Jin Xing's criticism towards him. Tao expressed that he wants to go on Jin Xing's show, hoping she can understand him better. He also said he hope that not only his fans will like his songs, from today onwards he is going to use actions to prove his musical talent to everyone.

After his mini concert at 10pm, Tao rushed to the hotel quickly, he also did not let the reporters wait. Facing the camera with a straight back, looking nervous, he would think for 2-3 seconds before replying the questions. After the 25 minutes interview, Tao seems more relieved, his voice is also louder than before, "Jie, please write a nice article about me, i'm scared of being hated already, I really wasn't being a snub!" He then raised his leg, pointed to his ankle and said, "They say I crossed my leg (could be a form of being cocky), but i didnt. I pointed to them and said I have injuries here."

[Regarding lyrics dispute: Not directed at SM, thankful towards the company for his debut]

Before album was released, Tao had expressed that the words he wants to say are included in the lyrics, and the new song has this part: "Those past memories I don't wish to remember, where is the one love" yet was scolded by Korean fans, saying he is ungrateful. However, Tao says that it is not directed at SM, it's just a rap with its own colour.

Tencent: Recently, your new song lead to many disputes, what did you wanted to express from that sentence of the lyrics?
Tao: I am just writing the follow for the rap, and it is the last song. Because I thought of science fiction related stuffs, being in that kind of world, and maybe reality, past and future are different. It is this kind of feeling.

Tencent: The past you're referring to is not the period when you stayed in Korea? 
Tao: No, it is just to write the lyrics for the rap.
Tencent: If you were to look back and think about the years you spent in Korea, what would be your first reaction?
Tao: I'm quite thankful towards them. Truthfully, there are many things I cannot say but I am very grateful they gave me that chance, but I worked hard to get it. Being able to debut is also because of my hard work.

Tencent: Have you ever thought of returning home when you feel tired/when things are tough on you?
Tao: I only brought a laptop so I went on QQ, video chat with my dad and also danced for him to see. My dad would encourage me, I have the basics in singing but dancing is from something I've never done to something I've learnt, I also chatted and videoed them while in the practice room.

Tencent: Have you ever suffered so much since young?
Tao: Actually I've also faced many problems in the past, because I dropped out from high school, I didn't really like studying so I became worked for the society earlier, went to work and it is not because my family is poor, I just want to practice and my dad allowed myself to be independent by not pampering me. While distributing flyers, no matter outside is hot or cold, I will have to stand outside and ask people if they like English. If they like then follow me to the school/academy, and that time, many people would say no and some even told me to get lost. My dad was actually disheartened but he didn't tell me. He only told me afterwards. 

[Regarding his departure from the group: There are reasons that are not suitable to be disclose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter