246

Some everyday thoughts I write about Tao... 1000 thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4000 views. I don't even know why, when I've started posting here, I never thought I'd reach 100 views, I didn't even do the smallest effort to share it because it was first supposed to be some kind of reminder for me, just to keep everything in mind and reread them when I really miss him. I never thought it could reach this number of views and have subscribers and even upvoters. So thank you for the subscribers and upvoters and all who keep commenting and try to keep in touch with me whether through PM on asianfanfics or facebook. I really want to know why, why are you all sticking with this... story? I can't even say it's a story since it has no beginning, no end, no obvious plot, nothing that could remind of a story, it's just a collection of separate thoughts that don't have anything in common beside being thoughts of... Tao. I really would like to know why, why have you first started reading all this nonsense? Why do you keep reading it? Why are you still interested in this gathering of short chapters that have nothing catchy? Or should I call it a story? Maybe it is one. One of these boring stories that does not progress, and its end is already known, when I'd reach the 1000th chapter (if I ever did) the final chapter will not be different from the 999 others. I would have wanted the 1000th to be something like: "My story has reached an end and I'm getting married -with Tao ofc- bla bla bla....

1000 chapters of dreams that will never come true.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter