965 170502 ZTAO's 24th birthday

Some everyday thoughts I write about Tao... 1000 thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t believe I’m actually writing this now. This was rushed I know but better than nothing, it’s your day after all. Usually I take my time writing something days before (if not months) but now I feel like I have actually said all what I can say and anything else can’t be said with words alone. Nothing has changed, really, you’re basically the same, except that you just keep on getting better and better at everything you do!

I would write a long track about what you have gone through for years, what you have faced and how you fought it all, about what you have actually become, all the achievements you are making and the way you have been proving everyone wrong. I would write about your talents, about people praising your music, acting, personality, about co-workers and professionals praising your works, your potential, your never changing hard-working attitude… but I have already done that before. And as you have continuously proved you are someone who would keep on challenging himself and who would keep on getting better, I think I will let your previous and upcoming masterpieces speak for you!

I hope you know that you are my pride, my morning sunshine, my inspiration. And I hope I can properly thank you one day for the “Me” I have become thanks to you.

Long live my King.

Happy birthday my miracle.

#HappyZTAODay

#黄子韬

#黄子韬0502生日快乐

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter