318

Some everyday thoughts I write about Tao... 1000 thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM confirmed the rumors were wrong and maybe the video is edited, no kiss. (as if we didn't know that already). I'm glad SM admitted it. Even though it surely affected him and more haters and sasaengs will be after him, it could have been worse if SM obliged him to pretend he had a girlfriend.

I can't even imagine in what state he is right now. If it was up to him he'd have said something about it and spoken up like he's always did, but let's face the truth....  if SM wants you to shut up, you will shut up. But maybe he'll say something about it, you can't expect anything from him. He's not like everyone.

I hope you're doing well.

I really want to tell you that I love you, but I can't, right now. I will not call you mine. I will not call you my baby or my honey or anything like that.

I will quote someone's saying "You're not in love with him, you're in love with the idea of loving him". Maybe it's true.

I cried a lot, I cried so much in my bed, I thought that I couldn't cry more after shedding liters of tears because of what happened yesterday, but after reading that post, it made me cry even more and think a lot. I thought so much that I could only sleep 3 hours before waking up in cold sweat in the morning, and it was also the first time I wake up early without even needing my alarm....

PS: Because of my posts here I got into a misunderstanding and maybe I've hurt someone, I don't want any misunderstanding to happen. Thanks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter