131

Some everyday thoughts I write about Tao... 1000 thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've known new people thanks to you. But I've also lost few ones.

Thank you for helping me choose those who are worth talking with, those who are worth knowing and those who are worth fangirling about you with.

:)

I'll always be here to support you from afar even if the whole world hates me. For you I'll try to be a better person. For you I'll do my best. For you I'll learn to speak out about my opinions, I've never been a good speaker and I've never really said what I think, I always end up saying "yes" when I actually want to say "no", I always end up apologizing for something I did not, I always end up being the first to make up with the so called 'friends' with whom I didn't want to lose the friendship.

And now that I've tried to speak out, for you, I got misunderstood and maybe hated. But I don't mind. Because the people who really care for me will accept me with my sins and faults, and will appreciate every step I make to be a better person. The people who really care for me, will recognize their own faults or, at least, try to explain their opinions, not just ignore me.

For you, I will always make "the first steps" in my new way of living.

And I will always protect you.

Love you ♥

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter