201

Some everyday thoughts I write about Tao... 1000 thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

140726 TAO's replies to fans and haters (I seriously gave up :p I can only comment in English/French/Arabic and he won't see it anyway so this time I only kept watching him from afar XDD But his replies are hilarious, especially to haters  XDD He knows how to defend himself XDD I'm so proud of you honey honey ♥ Hope you'll get well soon and you'll not only reply them by comments but go bite them XDD Love you ♥)

 

Fan: Tao-zi. You've finally come back. Everyone misses you so much!
Tao: Me too baby 

cr:namja1to4


Fan: Miss you so much, did you get bitten by bugs?
TAO: Yeah... why you didn't accompany me and got bitten together

cr exoneominyeo

Anti: One word, ugly.
Tao: Hahaha… Thanks dude. Slightly better than you, I should thank god for that, right?
Fan: Huang Zitao, I want to wash your hair for you!
Tao: Come on, hahaha

cr: tao-hua

Anti: What are those people thinking who said you are handsome.
Tao: You don't understand. sigh. Be even more ignorant ok. Thank you for commenting.
Anti: Got the impression of a village hippie
Tao: I went to a place of nature thank you a place where you can't fly to in your entire life.
Anti: so damn ugly

TAO: Thank you.... i think its not that bad.

(Another translation from another translator:

Fan: Feels like I’m looking at someone from an African countryside.
Tao: The Mother Nature I went to. Thank you. You’ll never get to fly there in your whole life. )


cr exoneominyeo, exo_fanbase

Fan: Suddenly feel so touched, maybe it’s because you treat us all too nice on usual days, therefore I was late in noticing how great you are, some people are curious as why such mediocre pictures could go up to the headlines? I think it’s because he’s too great and doesn’t need all those accessories/make-up, uses his realest side to tell us that he lived well in the jungle, that he came back. His way of thinking and emotions are just that direct, what’s the point of those people not acknowledging that, Baby I was born this way.
Tao: My God.. It’s fine~ What do they have to do with me… As long as I have you guys, it’s enough for me. I’m really easily satisfied haha.

Fan: Why would we laugh at you, we don’t only look at your appearance, but also the positive energy you always bring to us. As a celebrity, it’s hard to become one that is loved and supported by everyone. I want to say that the first time I saw th clumsy you on Happy Camp, I’ve already started liking you, thought that you were really cute, really honest. Two years have passed by, our gege has grown up, he has grown up with us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter