261

Some everyday thoughts I write about Tao... 1000 thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A lot of things have happened lately that has made me feel more tired than usual. Actually there’s a lot of stuff, if they’re right then they’re right, they don’t need to be explained; if they’re wrong then they’re wrong. I did not do anything wrong, so I don’t need to explain it to anyone. No matter how people from outside keep making rumors, no matter how the truth is being twisted, I don’t care! I only care about the people who care about me, the people who believe in me, just like you guys who are always by my side, trusting me and supporting me. I’m really grateful towards my company, my members and everyone who’s here and every EXO-L that supports EXO, thank you guys so much for being by my side, I’m really content. Therefore, I don’t care about what people outside are talking about me. Thank you! I love you guys!”

© 小相的樱桃TAO

Yes, you don't need to explain anything, and those who care know exactly what happened that day, while those who hate you will deny it no matter how clear the truth is, or even worse, they will fabricate it, and they end up by believing their own lies. Just don't change, keep being yourself, you don't need to be someone else for the sake of some small-minded people, you don't need to apologies for things you've never done, you don't need to shed tears for being misunderstood. Every little pain will be paid off.

Just don't cry.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter