797

Some everyday thoughts I write about Tao... 1000 thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao has arrived to London. There are so many updates like usual but I think this fan account says the most important things.

[FANACC] 150918 TAO @ London Airport

"I am on the train home and it’s very late but i’d like to say today was very surreal for me. I mean, seeing someone you only blog about and see in videos is such an experience. I still can’t believe it. I’d also like to say I am so thankful to all the Hailaings that were here today, everyone made Tao feel welcome and he was full of smiles even though he had gotten on a 11 hour flight which must have really tired him out. He also accepted flowers from fans and a few letters and took gifts too and he also shook hands with quite a few people. I honestly feel so proud because despite it being very late in London right now and it being a school night too, everyone was set on staying and making Tao feel as welcome and loved as possible. He waved when he got in the car and blew kisses and said “I love you guys”, “thank you guys, thank you” and everyone sang T.A.O for him too and he was smiling so bright. It was the best feeling knowing we made him smile. He was honestly all smiles and did not show his exhaustion in one bit. He also looked flawless, I was so taken back because he actually had the most beautiful tan skin and tall body, he was so tall and he had the cutest smile. Anyway, I just wanted to say this before I go for the night. I love Hailaings and I love Tao."
she added "I TRIED SO HARD NOT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter