894 - 160502 ZTAO Birthday

Some everyday thoughts I write about Tao... 1000 thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We may have different goals. We may have different dreams. But we are walking the same Road. You are guiding me towards my success.

 

 

 

One year already. Another year with you, another year being blessed as your HL.

There are so many things in my mind but words get stuck and I don’t know how to put these things into a readable message. I remember last year writing a lot so I might not repeat the same things -that actually took pages- but every year there are new things to say, new things to be proud about.
It’s been one whole year. And so many things have changed in just one year... for the better.

Sometimes you just need to make one choice and your life will turn upside down. Sometimes you are faced with unexpected hardships and you have to choose between dying or surviving. You may not like these changes because you don’t want to disappoint anyone, it becomes hard to choose living over dying but you still have to live, you still have to let the artist in you live. Only then you will know those who really loved you and wanted you to go further and those who never cared and preferred satisfying their ego. You may get disappointed with so many persons leaving your side, but many will know your true worth. These persons are the ones who will stay with you forever.

There are two gateways when you are put in such situations: it’s either you surrender and follow everybody’s move, which is the easiest way, or you hold on firmer to your beliefs, your dreams, and to everyone who put all their hopes in you and trusted you, and thus you will face more difficulties. And you chose the second.

You chose working hard, giving your all to what you want, what you love, and to those who truly love you. With your passion and perseverance, you impressed, you went beyond the limits and you proved them all wrong. Not that their opinions matter, but for someone who has been through a lot since four years, it’s something to be proud about.

During this one year, you had to learn how to turn a deaf ear to some persons who wanted to bring you do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter