136

Some everyday thoughts I write about Tao... 1000 thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm a TAORIS' big shipper, I love their friendship and their brotherhood, BUT I will say this even if it doesn't sound like coming from a TaoRis crazy shipper.
THIS NEEDS TO STOP!
STOP SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT TAORIS.
" on 14/05/31, sehun’s instagram update, Tao made a circle hand sign with index fingers and thumb fingers, it means “miss”  "
This is NOT TRUE. 
"A CHINESE SIGN LANGUAGE TEACHER CONFIRMED THAT TAO’S SIGN IN THAT 2ND PIC DOESN'T MEAN “MISS” " (ps to my readers: I've updated my old post about this)
I’VE ALWAYS BEEN PROUD OF HIM FOR KNOWING SIGN LANGUAGE AND I’VE ALMOST CRIED DISCOVERING, A LONG TIME AGO,THAT HE LEARNED IT FOR HIS FRIEND, BUT PLEASE STOP SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT TAORIS!!
And now everybody is saying that Tao cried while singing Baby don't cry and when he took Kris' part. EXCUSE ME? WHERE EXACTLY DID YOU SEE HIM CRY??
This is not even true! I've personally watched all his fancams and as the Tao biased I am I can confidently say that he was just acting as the song is supposed to be sad and he just wanted to make the performance more perfect. Why didn't you say that the other members were sad and cried too? Because TaoRis is a more known OTP??? And again, as the huge Tao lover I am, I think I've observed him enough to know when he's truly sad or not feeling good and when he's just acting. Tao doesn't want to make things really obvious when he's sad, even if he cries the most, he always tries to hide it, even with a fake smile. 
i even th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter